Quantcast

What movie represents you?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
My boss, who is a Disaster Recovery expert, kept raving on about how "Crimson Tide" represents what he does, in terms of testing whether your DR plan works.

What movie represents you? And even harder, what represents the work you do?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Until recently, "Best In Show". for work.

Me: Dazed and Confused

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
At the moment...Swingers
Work: Equal parts Apollo 13, October Sky, 2001: A Space Odyssey, and a little bit of The Day After Tomorrow.

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
:rofl: :stupid: That was so funny I almost made a scene at work. Sanj, I don't see Fight Club for you and actually, oddly enough, when I saw the thread title I thought of you and what your movie would be. Funny it turns out that you started the thread. I'll let you know when something clicks, maybe your avatar is a clue but I have never seen it...I still have your High and Low by the way.

Me: Donnie Darko

Work: The Collective/The Passion of the Christ

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
amydalayna said:
you daydream about giant bunnies too? i thought i was the only one!

crazy.

i change my mind on sanjuro. he is now desperately seeking susan. he's more madonna then j lo.
may I suggest Raising Hellene?

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
And I burn pedophiles houses down, question hypocritical authority figures, have sexual fantasies, and I am self sacrificing to the point of death. Oh, and I like trampolines, bikes, and time travel.

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
Heath Sherratt said:
And I burn pedophiles houses down, question hypocritical authority figures, have sexual fantasies, and I am self sacrificing to the point of death. Oh, and I like trampolines, bikes, and time travel.
we should sooooo hang out. we are like one in the same!
do you have a younger sister who likes to dance to the song 'notorious'? mine does.

sanjuro said:
Me? Easy, Fight Club.
remember that time we got boozed up at lord jim's and arm wrestled? the movie about us is Over the top. I'll even let you be stallone.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
sanjuro said:
My boss, who is a Disaster Recovery expert, kept raving on about how "Crimson Tide" represents what he does,
He's the seaman who runs around after the Admirals dog with a pooper scooper? :think:

Mike

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
amydalayna said:
hey. that's not very lady-like of you!

were you hoping for something more chinese? fine then, you are lucy liu in carlie's angels.
Amy:

Me:

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
ha ha ha!!!
you are wayyyy more princess diaries than you are fight club.
your prince will come some day, i just know it!

that picture is too much. i think you should get a cat and make it wear a tiara.

i still haven't thought of what movie would be me. i'm tempted to say something i really like, like amelie or rushmore, but that isn't me either.