Quantcast

What no official Mont Sainte Anne WC thread yet?

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
I hope everyone brought their mud tires...rain predicted every day all weekend, including race day. It's been raining on and off for 4 weeks now. Old School Ste Anne, coming right up.

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
There are so many guys that could take it. I figure you just have to pick one. It doesn't matter, because you're probably wrong anyway. Truth be told, if i had to put my money on someone, it would be hard to bet against Minnaar. Or Hill, yeah Hill, I mean Peat. Oh well, I guess that's why we have the races. What a great year of racing we've had.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
I'm gonna say Kovarik will not be on the podium this season. No disrespect to the dude, he used to be top of the pack, but his results over the last couple years have not been good at the big races. He wins the sideshow races with just a couple dudes, but can't seem to pull it together for the big ones.

I'm predicting Hill takes 1st, Minnaar 2nd, Gee 3rd, Peaty 4th, Hannah 5th.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
I might be wrong but isn't mick more a dry track kind of guy?

If it stays wet I am going to put my money on Hill

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
This will be the race that come next year for the MSA world championships everyone will be recollecting. Let's go out on a limb and call this a 2010 WORLDS PREVIEW and who ever wins this race will probably be the 2010 world champ hahahaha

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
Maybe Howard Dean could drive up from the 802 and do the Stikman scream for us.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I am so F'in pumped to go to MSA. Should be there Thursday night until Monday.

Not so pumped about the mud and humidity again but it is so worth it.

Shooting for Hill, Blenkinsop, Peat.

huntandride

Chimp
Feb 16, 2009
Reno
I was wondering when this thread would pop up! Cutting it pretty close this time. Looks to be an exciting race, looking forward to watching this one live for once since I'm not really into getting up at 3a.m. to watch a race.

BTW... Hill, Peat, Blinki, Minnaar, Gee/Barel/Gwin/Wishfull thinking/ I have no idea for 5th.

Gridds

Monkey
Dec 18, 2008
Great Britain
I think Brendan Fairlough might podium here.

I'm hoping Peat for the win, but think Hill will take it. I dunno, with all the others it's too close to call....

Maybe we should have a race to settle the matter :weee:

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Woke up to rain this morning. Weather report is now just showing steady rain for the weekend, vs daily showers as it was before. Looks like it is going to be nasty, wet one this week.

Course walk takes place at 2pm eastern.