Quantcast

What no official Mont Sainte Anne WC thread yet?

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
mine's not working! anyone got the connection?
freecaster is wacked! i was trying to watch BMX worlds last night and it would cut out ever 2 mins. luckly i was timing it perfect, right between motos i would refresh and it would stream thru. right now its not working and its being gay as aids.

Last edited:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Jr. Rhys Willemse went down in practice yesterday and ended up with a few broken ribs. I was really looking forward to see how he would do here after he killed in in Maribor. =[

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
I am trying to watch the interviews on FC, taking years to load....I am on fiber optic line with a mac pro=optimum setup.
argh
hope the live feed doesnt go ghetto

illflip

Monkey
Aug 20, 2007
Newark, NJ
all the fibers in the world wont help unless the source has the capacity.

willing to guess freecaster has over grown its server/bandwidth cap. which is good thing kinda. means there's defnitely a demand for the content.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Sam's finally got that S bike dialed, is 100% comfortable and will probably make a big comeback in overall points and win the overall. Sam Hill flavored kool-aid here this morning.

Pete..

Monkey
Feb 11, 2009
Santa Cruz
I have been watching on the freecaster page, it was going in and out for a couple of minutes, now it seems steady. Knock on wood.

FML. I jinxed it, the feed died.

illflip

Monkey
Aug 20, 2007
Newark, NJ
watchin with headphones. kinda weird. announcer on course in the right ear, rob and anneke on my left.

if your not getting it yet, not missing much....just staring at one of the rock sections waiting for chicks to come down.