Quantcast

What no official Mont Sainte Anne WC thread yet?

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
They are missing key players here. The camera positions are rubbish. The feed is working spot on for me, but I am still missing mates on the track.

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
... "we're doing everything we normally do..."
And there is the heart of the problem. There have had serious feed issues almost every race for two years. All the other (non-live) videos they host take FOREVER to load...they time-out, freeze video and continue audio...I have never experienced video hosting that is so prone to problems.

On the refreshing issue. THere is no other way to get the stream to re-start. "Stream cannot be found" until browser is re-freshed.

and if HD is such an issue, make the default lo-def....

Last edited:

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
And there is the heart of the problem. There have had serious feed issues almost every race for two years. All the other (non-live) videos they host take FOREVER to load...they time-out, freeze video and continue audio...I have never experienced video hosting that is so prone to problems.

On the refreshing issue. THere is no other way to get the stream to re-start. "Stream cannot be found" until brouser is re-freshed.

quoted for....

FarkinRyan

Monkey
Dec 15, 2003
Pemberton, BC

On the refreshing issue. THere is no other way to get the stream to re-start. "Stream cannot be found" until browser is re-freshed.

:thumb:

Everything you usually do is ****.

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Classic Palmer busts out the what they can't build a hot-seat so they sit on the tailgate of a Nissan?

HAHAHA

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Freecaster seems more like a series of still photos with live commentary... Can't wait till they put up the replay later.

JCL

Monkey
Aug 31, 2008
Gwinn is the best rider to ever come out of the US IMO. Really good attitude to racing.

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
I can't even get anything more than a countdown for the 4X! What are you guys watching?