Quantcast

What should I do? (Ex girlfriend content)

Should I get back together with my ex?

• Yes

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • No

Votes: 33 67.3%

• Total voters

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
If you could honestly tell yourself that you are still into her.. and want to be with her and take it to the next level .. then i would ask her out on a date and see where it goes.. start off as slow as possible at first.. dont rush into anything....
you also need to find out how she feels about you .. she may not have the same feelings anymore

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
Zark said:
Normally with any breakup I say never go back. It didn't work last time, why would you expect a different result this time?
That statement is a little jaded. My wife and I dated for a year or so, broke up for two years, started dating again and have been happily married for 8 years, with 2 children.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
I think inside you know the answer to your question. You just want us to reaffirim it for you.

Take charge of your own life and claim ownership over your choices and decisions. Obviously you're having doubts of some kind if you need to ask us for advice first.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Yossarian said:
That statement is a little jaded. My wife and I dated for a year or so, broke up for two years, started dating again and have been happily married for 8 years, with 2 children.

Thats a happy story. =]

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Thanks everyone for responding.

Last night we had one of those epic 4 hour talks and we both really do love each other. We mutually decided to move on for now and if we were meant to be together, then something would happen. I'm not really kind of person who thinks that things happen because they are supposed to / things happen for a reason - but hey, maybe they do.

I just wanted to say thanks again guys for some good advice. I really feel so much better about everything. I know this is making me a stronger person. Someone told me (get ready for the cheesy line) 'If you love someone set them free'.

Her and I in Florence Italy.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
get back with her. What's the worst that will happen? You two are together for a few more years and wind up hating each other? Big deal.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
If she turns out to be a cheating whore like my ex-girlfriend, set her on fire... it's the only way to cleanse her soul.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
LordOpie said:
If she turns out to be a cheating whore like my ex-girlfriend, set her on fire... it's the only way to cleanse her soul.
Now THAT is some Dr. Phil advise if I ever heard it!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BTW -

I married my pregnant GF at 21. We had a daughter 2 months later. We were poor, happy and in love.

Flash forward 13 years and I have sole custody of my daughter and we don't know where her coked-out whore of a mother is. We haven't heard from her in over 2 years.

Things change.