Quantcast

+++ Whateverday ???

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Another good day of riding and I managed to stay rubber side down. Its super dusty with sometimes makes for some interesting cornering.
In the next days this problem should have been taken care of -> rain.
Fredericia pump track was in bad shape today, blown out and dusty, making committing to the berms a gamble. Still fun though.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
juvenille black bear spotted....at one point about 5 feet ouside passenger window....was not quick enough with cameras at that range....pic later...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I'm selling an old wheelset and the freehub is chewed up from years of use and the very end got knackered when one of the cogs on a Shimano cassette blew apart.

Figured it'd be easier to sell if I found a less hacked up freehub than this one...

Here’s how I mangled the aluminum DT freehub body on my commuter bike a few years back:

CE75866E-D384-41FE-9A8B-A6ED01FFDB91.jpeg

Switched to steel.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
c'mon...i know you have whole foods/fresh market/trader joes up there...heck even teeter's like 50% here...
HT is fucking awful where I live. Rudest fucktards you could imagine shop there. Haven't been to WF or TJ since this started. Actually gave up on even trying to drive over to that section of town because of a two year highway construction project. The highway opened back up and then Covid hit.

Today, at FoodLion, they were wearing masks. A location where I hike had multiple positive cases.

Overall I would have to say that every trip out in public does absolutely nothing to restore my faith in humanity.

I hate them all, and some of y'all think I should own firearms. Ha.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
In the next days this problem should have been taken care of -> rain.
Fredericia pump track was in bad shape today, blown out and dusty, making committing to the berms a gamble. Still fun though.
I really hope so but lets see how much rain we get. Its so dry at the moment that any rain is gone super quickly and it will be even hotter next week. That said I'll gladly take some nice summer weather like we have rather come home with dust then mud on the bike.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
This perplexes me... I'd have thought that Seattle would have a fantastic selection. Have you tried the Asian markets?
Oh plenty of Asian markets but try to find rye bread or mozzarella that doesn't come shredded in a bag. Occasionally I will find a pork shoulder in the grocery store but probably have to go to a butcher to get one anytime.

Stores here are just small and therefore a limited selection to what you could find in a large suburban market.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Oh plenty of Asian markets but try to find rye bread or mozzarella that doesn't come shredded in a bag. Occasionally I will find a pork shoulder in the grocery store but probably have to go to a butcher to get one anytime.

Stores here are just small and therefore a limited selection to what you could find in a large suburban market.
Interesting...

So - the mozzarella thing. You should try making your own. It's super easy and SOOO much better than the shit you get at the store. :thumb:

mozzarella.jpg