Quantcast

What's a good whiskey?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
ya thoes are pretty mountains, do a big huck off that dang cliff! man i had to go back and fix so many dang spelling errors before i posted this reply. hahah is norco freerider drunk becuause they said "drunken post" is anybody else drunk at the moment?

last day of classes = me drunk at 4

dirt-dart

Monkey
Feb 26, 2006
mccall ID/eagle river AK
last day of classes = me drunk at 4
ya dude, thats sick, i'v drank the rest of my 5th of r&r at lunch period and now its like damn i didnt think it would get me this messed up!! but next time i am definatly going to get something alot better, perhaps more expensive but the r&r was so cheap i couldnt pass it up. last period was racket sports and i was playing pickle ball for about half the period before i had to stop cuz that crap is hard to hit a wiffle ball with the "diller" when you cand even walk strait!! but theres way hot ass chicks on when i was doing it so they were entertiained when i was comemtating on the game, and then i pulled my shirt over my head and asked my teacher for some "t-p for my bunghole" but he already thinks i am high every day so he didnt even care i think. but i dont even get high for more than like once a week or something, but some good vadca next time will be good, maybve for seinor fun day!!! yayayayayaya but i am only a junor so i wil got with daniel or some other cool siniro chick!! yuum yummy yum yum yum

dirt-dart

Monkey
Feb 26, 2006
mccall ID/eagle river AK
holy crap i just typed that and it took me like half an hour!! i wanted to go pee but my teacher gives us 3 passes that we can use for the bathroom but if we dont use them we get them for extra credit, and it was like 1:27 when i typed that and now i only have to wait 3 more minutes because its 1:57 so i get to go and go pee without using one of the 5 point extra credit bathroom passes!! damn i want to high 5 all you wonderfull monkeys

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
While I was in Kentucky this past week the wife and I took a tour of the Buffalo Trace distillery. I have never been much of a whiskey drinker and pretty much eschew hard alcohol in general, but I can now say that I am a bourbon drinker.

Good lord, I didn't know what I was missing in a good bourbon! In addition to learning alot about bourbons, and whiskeys in general, the distillery tour included a tasting. After smelling the "angels share" in the storehouses I decided that I would try it. I was blown away, and found that I really liked it.

We ended up picking up a bottle of their Buffalo Trace brand, and a bottle of their Eagle Rare 10 year old single barrel. We really liked the Eagle Rare. (we couldn't afford their pricier brands (over 100.00). And now I am looking forward to tasting many more bourbons!

Inside a storehouse. Barrels of bourbon aging. The smell is wonderful. :drool:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
While I was in Kentucky this past week the wife and I took a tour of the Buffalo Trace distillery. I have never been much of a whiskey drinker and pretty much eschew hard alcohol in general, but I can now say that I am a bourbon drinker.

Good lord, I didn't know what I was missing in a good bourbon! In addition to learning alot about bourbons, and whiskeys in general, the distillery tour included a tasting. After smelling the "angels share" in the storehouses I decided that I would try it. I was blown away, and found that I really liked it.

We ended up picking up a bottle of their Buffalo Trace brand, and a bottle of their Eagle Rare 10 year old single barrel. We really liked the Eagle Rare. And now I am looking forward to tasting many more bourbons!

Did you ride at all when down there. Ky has some awesome riding.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Did you ride at all when down there. Ky has some awesome riding.
No, no time to ride as we were with her parents or other relatives most of the time. We saw some caves, went hiking, canoed, and drank alot. I did see some great birds too.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Picked up a bottle of Evan Williams Single Barrel 1997 the other day. Quite good. Inexpensive for what it is, for sure.

Got a bottle of Johnnie Walker Black as a gift. I'll take it. Tastes like, well, Johnny Walker.

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
I was on this quest once, I believed I had found it, and then I drank too much. Now there is no such thing.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!

We ended up picking up a bottle of their Buffalo Trace brand, and a bottle of their Eagle Rare 10 year old single barrel. We really liked the Eagle Rare. (we couldn't afford their pricier brands (over 100.00). And now I am looking forward to tasting many more bourbons!

:thumb: I have the Eagle Rare as well and it's tasty!