Quantcast

What's the dumbest thing you've done for a girl/guy?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I was humping this chick who was like 16 when I was 17 and my GF at the time got mad so she made me call up and break it off while she was on 3 way calling listening.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
I am about to do it this Thursday as after 3 years my Ex-Fiance got in touch with me and we are going to go out for dinner.

Yep its pretty stupid.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i didnt go on a ride one time because this girl didnt want me to. man, i'll never do that again.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
I am about to do it this Thursday as after 3 years my Ex-Fiance got in touch with me and we are going to go out for dinner.

Yep its pretty stupid.
dude what are you gonna do about niki?

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
I Are Baboon said:
I attended a Billy Joel/Elton John concert. Not only that, but I paid $110 each for two tickets.
I pulled a favor with a promoter I knew in Pittsburgh to get backstage passes for.......

Meatloaf
:dead:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I bought a house for one. She still lives there. I moved to NYC for another. I have done a lot of retarded things for women but those 2 spring to mind......jdcamb

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
I got into a big fight with mine a few hours before the Pink Floyd concert I was looking forward to going to with my buds. She some how managed to keep me from going. Then I married her, and remind her when ever a Pink Floyd topic comes up that she caused me to miss it. How could I have been so stupid.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Heidi said:
Sounds like he alone could keep this thread going!
:D

I turned down a job with an audio production company in Pittsburgh to move to small town, PA with "the one" and work at a record store. :rolleyes:

I sold most of my belongings in order to raise enough cash to travel to Amsterdam to help a girl I met over the summer move back to the States with me. When I called to tell her I had the ticket, she simply asked "didn't you get my letter?" :dead:

I used to brave "Hustle Street" in Pittsburgh at night, almost every night, waiting for the bus to take me home from my then GF's place. Men are perverts!

The list goes on...

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
BikeGeek said:
:D

I sold most of my belongings in order to raise enough cash to travel to Amsterdam to help a girl I met over the summer move back to the States with me. When I called to tell her I had the ticket, she simply asked "didn't you get my letter?" :dead:
FOLKS - WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i pretty much chose where to go to college to follow a girl... luckily, it worked out ok (college, not with the girl).

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
oh man, i've done some stupid stuff. reaaaaaal dumb. not gonna post up either. if my current g/f found it, it'd be over in a split second.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
Yes, unfortunately for BikeGeek, his online chat babe didn't turn out to be like LaFawndah did for Kip in Napolean Dynamite. :D

???? Did I miss another RM Romantic moment? Or was this from way back?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
the Inbred said:
oh man, i've done some stupid stuff. reaaaaaal dumb. not gonna post up either. if my current g/f found it, it'd be over in a split second.
Ahh, so you've got the kind of solid, well-founded relationship that a misjudgement in your past would cause her to destroy utterly, eh?

Sounds like keeper... :dead:

GeoffW

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
I dated a girl for almost 4 years. Her parents moved out to Kelowna last summer, so I decided to tag along with her as I've never been to B.C. in summer. Loaded up the bike, flew out there. Everything was good for a couple days. I went riding for two, met a few people in the area. After a couple days, was sitting around and one of her friends from the area comes up and asks if this is so and so? I kinda look puzzled, as that wasn't my name. My g/f at the time looks at me and is totally red. I started to think a little, but she was quite honest with me in the past, so didn't think much of it, I had quite a lot of trust in her. A day later, I find her tucked away in the hosue talking to the same guy that her friend mentioned. I asked what's going on? She says we're good friends, but I really think he likes me and wants more. I ask her how she lead the guy on and I'm told that she's not really leading him on, she kinda likes him. Weellll...Good thing my wallet aws full of plastic. I grabbed a cab, took off to a hotel, rode for two more days, got a different plane ticket for another day and ignored him since. I have trust issues with women nowadays...