Quantcast

When was ridemonkey actually first created?

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Toshi said:
was aug '02 when RM-the-first was banned from spamming mtbr? :D
Aug 02 was a dark period in RM history: asshats aplenty, bannings, and managment approval required for all new members.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Ridemonkey said:
Pfft, who was the dillhole that asked if I was new here? #1 baby!
but something is screwy with the sort. you're #6 yet show up at the top... :think: fix it! hehe

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Ridemonkey said:
You entered it all in manually? What a loser! :D
Yup. I actually needed a generic data set to demonstrate something at work. I figured as long as I was going to be typing anyway....

Toshi: you can, but it doesn't disply the date joined for each member. Going in to each profile is a PITA.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Ridemonkey said:
Because the first 5 members were deleted for some reason or another. What's important here is that I win. :cool:
Try again. Jojo: #5, Rach: #3, Aaron: #2
The original "ridemonkey" nick was deleted after having been hacked, IIRC.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
BikeGeek said:
Aug 02 was a dark period in RM history: asshats aplenty, bannings, and managment approval required for all new members.
Ahhh yes...the bannings and "mass exodus" from ridemonkey. People who left said this place would not survive said they'd never post here again. Of course they came back in like 26 minutes, and RM seems to have done just fine. :cool:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
BikeGeek said:
Try again. Jojo: #5, Rach: #3, Aaron: #2
The original "ridemonkey" nick was deleted after having been hacked, IIRC.
who was #4?

i'm mainly posting in this thread so i can check out my user #.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
narlus said:
do you use a different number base system? my mouseover tells me 395. or is there a californian premium discount?
there are some things that brian just doesn't get: double blind trials... counting...

:D

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
narlus said:
do you use a different number base system? my mouseover tells me 395. or is there a californian premium discount?
I was counting from 30 a page, anyways your method does say 395 hoever the one after me is like 383 or something.

J

JRB

MMike said:
Hmm...I'd been awake for about 90 sec when I wrote that.... the missing verb should have been:
TO BAN!!!
I figured you meant "leg hump". Count me out of your interest.