Quantcast

When you bike fits your woman...

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
It is indeed a good day.

Hung out with this chick Megan a bunch yesterday... She hopped on my bike and was riding it around... I have a Large AC and it was a perfect fit for her. She was bouncing around on it and was like, "I may have to get one of these, they look really fun", I almost fainted :heart: ;) :thumb:

I guess I'm gonna have to kick all mah other bi+ches ;) to the curb, this one is too damn good.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
I saw the title of the thread, then the author and knew we were in for it.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
loco-gringo said:
AHAHAHA - now he has anorexics, hippies, crack hoes, and amazons. :D
Naww... this is the same chick I had a date with on Friday... the one I said looks like a model. We've hung out a lot every day since Fri.

Yeah, she's tall, same height as me. Everything I own fits her except that its just really baggy because she's kinda skinny... including the most important things like Bike, Bike shoes, Helmet, Gloves, etc, etc.

J

JRB

golgiaparatus said:
Naww... this is the same chick I had a date with on Friday... the one I said looks like a model. We've hung out a lot every day since Fri.

Yeah, she's tall, same height as me. Everything I own fits her except that its just really baggy because she's kinda skinny... including the most important things like Bike, Bike shoes, Helmet, Gloves, etc, etc.

You have heard the saying about chicks with big feet right??? It's like a bucket of water. :think:

J

JRB

BurlySurly said:
Your shoes fit her?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahaha.

Don't laugh dude. You saw the pics of the fish you posted right??? Awww - nevermind. You should laugh.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco-gringo said:
Don't laugh dude. You saw the pics of the fish you posted right??? Awww - nevermind. You should laugh.
Did I see the pics of the fish I posted? Are you ****ing braindead or some sh!t?

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Well if she's a supermodel she should be able to afford a pair of riding shoes her own damn self, no?
Don't they make women specific shoes anyway??? Or does she not need them??? :think:

I am so glad you are a mack daddy golgi. It makes RM that much more fun. :thumb:

J

JRB

BurlySurly said:
Did I see the pics of the fish I posted? Are you ****ing braindead or some sh!t?

I thought maybe you were high. No way I would've posted that speckled minnow. :rolleyes:

*note - I did not go fishing, nor have I caught a fish in quite some time, so I am just ripping on BS.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
I thought maybe you were high. No way I would've posted that speckled minnow. :rolleyes:

*note - I did not go fishing, nor have I caught a fish in quite some time, so I am just ripping on BS.

HAHAHA! Where is the fish picture...but stay on topic here...in these gogli meets perfect supermodel threads my signature does not apply...only where I say I OWN3D lg...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco-gringo said:

Oh, you're ripping on me? :rolleyes: And doing a good job of it too :rolleyes:

*note - LocoHomo is a tool.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
dh girlie said:
never ending string of women falling at his feet that are always perfect....:D
You sure have a flare for blowing things all out of whack... 2 weeks, 4 women, 2 of which I dont want to have anything to do with... so in reality we are talking about 2 chicks (really hot Arab looking chick and the tall model looking chick). As for them being perfect... what can I say, I have standards. Turns out the Arab chick wasnt very perfect, though she was REALLY attractive, she put off a really wierd sneaky, underhanded vibe that I didnt like at all... Plus, I was warned that she was basically a massive flirt and is always with a different guy. What can I say, I got seduced... I'm a single guy and she is hot, its wasn't exactly a difficult task. I'm glad we didn't have sex, chicks like that are scary... might be toxic in there.

J

JRB

BurlySurly said:
Oh, you're ripping on me? :rolleyes: And doing a good job of it too :rolleyes:

*note - LocoHomo is a tool.

Uhm - well you shouldn't have 2 handed the fish. Is makes it look super small if you are not a giant. You don't look like a giant. If that is actually a fish, don't ever take a pic with your ween in both hands. :nope:

J

JRB

golgiaparatus said:
Plus, I was warned that she was basically a massive flirt and is always with a different guy.
Down here they call them hos.