Quantcast

When you bike fits your woman...

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
golgiaparatus said:
Whats funny is that I'm not a mac daddy at all. I've just been lucky for about the last month. I cant really explain it.

Hey just go with it. No need to explain a winning streak, we just want to see pictures of the trophies. :)

J

JRB

DVNT said:
Hey just go with it. No need to explain a winning streak, we just want to see pictures of the trophies. :)

So we may validate whether you weed is tainted or not. :D

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco-gringo said:
Uhm - well you shouldn't have 2 handed the fish. Is makes it look super small if you are not a giant. You don't look like a giant. If that is actually a fish, don't ever take a pic with your ween in both hands. :nope:
If you werent such an idiot, you'd see that I called the fish "a monster" and was joking around, but facts like that seem to escape you frighteningly often. The point of the thread was that we got out and fished, not that we caught some huge lunkers out of the tiny streams we were fishing, but that eluded you too, I see. I wish IQ were something you could fix on a person.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Brian HCM#1 said:
Where's a pic of this girl?
I have some but they dont really show how gorgeous she is... anyway we were on the couch and I was basically just playing with settings on my E-10.

Heres a few, one of them are kind of trippy (I was playing with grain in the B&W shots and with very slow shutter speed on the other:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
golgiaparatus said:
I have some but they dont really show how gorgeous she is... anyway we were on the couch and I was basically just playing with settings on my E-10.

Heres a few, one of them are kind of trippy (I was playing with grain in the B&W shots and with very slow shutter speed on the other:
How convenient...these pictures sure don't do her any justice...

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Is that her Adam's apple or does she have a slight thyroid problem? :blah:

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
dh girlie said:
golgiaparatus said:
You sure have a flare for blowing things all out of whack... 2 weeks, 4 women, 2 of which I dont want to have anything to do with... QUOTE]

That's just in the last two weeks...you're forgetting a lot of us have been reading your women posts for years...

Oh...and it's not me blowin sh!t outta proportion here bro...
My women posts were usually me venting about my ex...

And yeah it is sis... I believe you were referring to the thread where I said that I had played at a little club/bar on a Saturday. There was 1 chick there that I had been seeing for about 3 days, and it is the same night that I met the tall chick. However, that night 2 girls from my past showed up while I was playing... one that I talked to and is in love with me in grand psycho fashion (called me 6 times in an hour and a half on Fri while I was on a date with Megan). Note: I want nothig to do with that crazy chick. The other girl was one that I dated about 4-6 years ago that use to be really good looking but has since turned anorexic or something, she looked gross... I didnt even talk to her that night.

Anyway, long story short, I have been seeing 2 women over the last 3 weeks. 2 Women does not a haram make. Plus I have narrowed it down to one... so :eviltongu

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
golgiaparatus said:
My women posts were usually me venting about my ex...

And yeah it is sis... I believe you were referring to the thread where I said that I had played at a little club/bar on a Saturday. There was 1 chick there that I had been seeing for about 3 days, and it is the same night that I met the tall chick. However, that night 2 girls from my past showed up while I was playing... one that I talked to and is in love with me in grand psycho fashion (called me 6 times in an hour and a half on Fri while I was on a date with Megan). Note: I want nothig to do with that crazy chick. The other girl was one that I dated about 4-6 years ago that use to be really good looking but has since turned anorexic or something, she looked gross... I didnt even talk to her that night.

Anyway, long story short, I have been seeing 2 women over the last 3 weeks. 2 Women does not a haram make. Plus I have narrowed it down to one... so :eviltongu
hehehehehe! yet another shameless plug...gotta give it to you though...2 women over the last 3 weeks is far more than a lot of guys see in a lifetime, stud...

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
golgiaparatus said:
Woh, thats really strange... the pic got warped or some shizz on the upload, I've never seen anything like that before... try this one:

Just playin around. 5 sec. Photoshop, I didn't feel like spending too much time on your girl. :)

J

JRB

BurlySurly said:
If you werent such an idiot, you'd see that I called the fish "a monster" and was joking around, but facts like that seem to escape you frighteningly often. The point of the thread was that we got out and fished, not that we caught some huge lunkers out of the tiny streams we were fishing, but that eluded you too, I see. I wish IQ were something you could fix on a person.

Apparently sarcasm is lost on you too ass brain.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
really? I thought you had a girlfriend that cried when your truck got stuck in her mud hole or something...:D

WTF? A little dirty girl eh? :eek:

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
dh girlie said:
hehehehehe! yet another shameless plug...gotta give it to you though...2 women over the last 3 weeks is far more than a lot of guys see in a lifetime, stud...
Unless it's 2 in the same bed at the same time, it's not even noteworthy IMO.