Quantcast

where's the Bromont 2009 thread?!

S.G.D

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Vancouver
you can tell him yourself. i enjoy them.
Thanks for posting that dirt camp audio clip! One of my good friends is the dude doing most of the talking and he's super rad and so is that camp. they deserve the coverage!

:thumb:

small suggestion:
perhaps instead of putting the descriptions of who's talking above all the clips put them above each individual clip?

Athertons
CLIP

Dirt Camp
CLIP

Sam Hill
CLIP

Last edited:

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
I just realized the one thing that is seriously lacking from Palmer's game....an enemy!!! Who's gonna be his nemesis this time?
RUFUS... he has voiced how much he can't stand Plamer on multiple message boards

Ryan, you had better watch out, Palmer knows you will be lurking right up against the tailgate of the hotseat during finals :D

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
RUFUS... he has voiced how much he can't stand Plamer on multiple message boards

Ryan, you had better watch out, Palmer knows you will be lurking right up against the tailgate of the hotseat during finals :D
Ya, and the other loser on here that incessantly goes on about Palmers past bout with the devils medicine.

I see KOVARIK was fastest in timed runs today, kinda cool, meaningless, but cool.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Seeing GEE back there reminded me of the legendary 'curse of the rainbow' and made me think how it has affected the 4X world champs (Rafael and Buhl) and Gee is struggling for a big win too. Didn't stop Sabo though.

monkeyfcuker

Monkey
May 26, 2008
UK, Carlisle
Is it just me or has Gee been really quiet this year in interviews etc, don't think he's been half as cocky (which is rubbish to see!) and it kinda looks the same when he's riding! Anyone think he's missing the pressure of seeing his lil sis kicking arse and its affecting his game?

Erm yeah I know what I'm trying to say I'm struggling with sentence structure, damn beer!

Cool pics, moar please!

Pelle

Chimp
Nov 21, 2008
Sam did exactly 1 run. Everyone watches the master.
How the hell can he remember all his lines from just one run...thats impressive.
Cant he just do 5 runs and take different lines every time just to mess with everyone.

jnooth

Monkey
Sep 19, 2008
Vermont Country
How the hell can he remember all his lines from just one run...thats impressive.
Cant he just do 5 runs and take different lines every time just to mess with everyone.
Its because he has lived there for the last month and has races the exact course within the last month.... so he knows the course like the back of his glove.:nerd:

Jordan

Tdiddy

Monkey
Apr 8, 2009
how about somewhere in the middle. i think having the perspective of the bike in the video adds a lot, but if you could angle it up to only show a bit of the bike and more of the track, that would be best. just off the helmet gives less perspective of speed and actual lines being taken.

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
how about somewhere in the middle. i think having the perspective of the bike in the video adds a lot, but if you could angle it up to only show a bit of the bike and more of the track, that would be best. just off the helmet gives less perspective of speed and actual lines being taken.
Take a look at a few of these, i mount mine a bit different from the guys at Dirt and i like it much better. http://vimeo.com/user1540672/videos

JD Swanguen was wearing it today so hopefully I can post up some shots of the DH and 4X later.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
yeaaaa memmelaar! doin it for team 2wheelfreaks.com! jason had a bad crash last saturday in practice and separated his shoulder, thats why he of many americans didnt make it into the main show. hopefully he can keep that shoulder in and lay down a good quali run. Ethan quehl should be debuting his first WC race this weekend as well! good luck men.

dennis

dondon

Monkey
Tell Sven to knock it off with the terrible tilt shift photos. Tilt shift for the most part sucks unless done correctly.
Didn't see you today to get some photo advice. Not sure what you talking about on my tilt shift use. I used tilt shift with one (slide 14) and i think it was rather correct. But i will try take more shots like your next time.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
Didn't see you today to get some photo advice. Not sure what you talking about on my tilt shift use. I used tilt shift with one (slide 14) and i think it was rather correct. But i will try take more shots like your next time.
please don't. :(

mr intense

Chimp
Apr 3, 2008
Sven, don't change a thing we love what you are doing, cheers to you for breaking from the norm, its more interesting that way.

Last edited:

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Wow, forget a smilie after your post and all hell breaks loose. We'll talk today. I owe you a beer anyways! :D:D:D

Last edited: