• Dirt Rag

Votes: 149 20.1%
  • They all bite!

Votes: 169 22.8%

• Total voters

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
what do u all have against mountain bike action its good except R.C can get annoying every once in a while

MtnbikeMike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2004
The 909
bballboy388 said:
what do u all have against mountain bike action its good except R.C can get annoying every once in a while
It's all RC, all the time. His reviews are biased, very biased; I wouldn't trust a single review by that mag without checking other mags or msg boards. However, I do like all of the things he does for trail access..the things he writes to help edumacate readers about how to keep trails open and that sort of thing.

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
Interesting Poll. Being an internet forum, I figured the results would be heavily skewed in the "none of the above" direction [also figured MBA to be dead last :rolleyes: ]. My interest in hard copy periodicles has ceased to exist entirely.

theFOOT

Monkey
Feb 22, 2005
nowhere
i like bike for its editorials and good stories, i like MBA for its reveiws of products, mountain bike has gone down the drain, i signed up to get mountain bike and now i gfet like 11 months of bicycling and like 6 mountain bike its crap