Quantcast

White is IN but what about next color ?!

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I honestly think baby blue powdercoat is a great color for a bike, they can get muddy as hell and still look fresh under the mud. I love stealth bikes, but the bright powdercoats look good dirty or clean.

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
trailhacker said:
Did you happen to aquire any chain or seat stays for the K2 Tirades?
We have assloads of K2 parts. Ring the guys up int he customer service dept here and they can get you rolling!

-ska todd

sriracha

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
neon and dayglo is in right now, but that won't last long. it will soon be countered by anti-dayglo...like poo brown, bile yellow and moldy-toilet-green.
i personally think metallic-flake brown with metallic silver lettering rules all.

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
Wayne said:
Yellow or orange. Same color as my purse.
Well played!

To the rest...

do you really care what the "in" color is? Do you get a bike purely on the fact that its the proper color for that season? GImme a break.

Take some initiative like Iron Horse. They MADE that dayglo green the in color, they dind't just jump on the wagon.

Personally, I think custom airbrushed bikes are the next cool color. Keep yer eyes peeled. ;)

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
White will still be "in" for 07 but also expect some "fun" colors from different companies. Pinks, mints, etc.

-ska todd

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I still want a metal flake pink front traingle with a flat black rear triangle. ftw.

cuasidh

Chimp
Aug 18, 2002
santiago, chile
black colours for sure....in frames..

maybe on forks lowers....silver ones may be nice..or red ferrari
and for the rest...it will still be black and white colours

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Downhiller, you can solve that problem with a rattle can or a powder coat. each time i ask how to get my bike done in pink, everybody tells me to go that route. no reason the bike co's can't sell pink ones and let everybody who doesn't like the color do the same:p

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
clear cote, polish looks pretty cool, but rust is a big problem, o and also gold, it looks like a lot more things are coming in gold

bballe336

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2005
MA
Trends mean nothing to me. I ride a brown bike and thing it looks awesome. My personal favorite color scheme is something all black with white decals. Or orange, orange is always good.