Quantcast

Who has the best bike

ctrailfreak

Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Independence,Mo
I love how some people can hear the tone in some ones voice, by their key strokes. :bonk: This is one of the nicest guys I have ever come in contact with! I doubt he was trying to be a D i c k!

I contacted him about a product a month ago. He went way out of his way to help me out. He was still replying at 10pm on his own time. Gotta love customer service like that!

Chris...

hacksaw

Monkey
Feb 22, 2004
775 ,Northern Nevada
We all know your bikes got mad STEEZZ SAw .... but shoks and pegs LUCKY :twitch:

You ever take that thing off some sick jumps ?
Yea prutty much the pegs are worn down and my shocks have got leak but it is still probably the best bike there is , I gotta go chat online with hot babes now , you are all jealous...

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
probably shouldnt post this directly after bicyclist, considering he ordered his the day i posted mine...
but here she goes
pegs come on and off, depending on the mood, usually in turn for a fly ruban 2.25 front tire

mosplat

Monkey
Mar 25, 2003
Brooklyn <-> Oakland
:twitch:

i'm doing a double-take.
again and again.

how and why are those bikes SO similar??

to both cyclists: very nice.
but looking at those two bikes one after the other
is seriously, seriously tripping me out.

opjones

Monkey
Aug 17, 2006
Detroit
just for that reason, it's the ugliest of the two.

SERIOUSLY dude, what is the point of riding without them? gimme a f'in break bro. what - do you like to not slow down and ram into things to stop? too gNaRcOrE for me i guess....
Don't be a douchebag, go away

xcursedx

Chimp
Mar 11, 2007
519 ( forrest city massive )
just for that reason, it's the ugliest of the two.

SERIOUSLY dude, what is the point of riding without them? gimme a f'in break bro. what - do you like to not slow down and ram into things to stop? too gNaRcOrE for me i guess....
your a moron, :bonk:

and you will never know the purity of a brakeless bmx

after years of riding brakeless having breaks on my bike always felt awkward. they never stayed on for long.

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC

i'm doing a double-take.
again and again.

how and why are those bikes SO similar??

to both cyclists: very nice.
but looking at those two bikes one after the other
is seriously, seriously tripping me out.

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174341&page=3&highlight=dialed
THat should explain somethings. Basically, i built my bike, and he bought everything hte same and copied it.
I guess thats supposed to be flattering?
he still goes around the boards saying his is better, ect.

but thanks, im loving it.

and about hte brakeless hater=try it. it helps. and i ride around a lot of empty space, and i can just put my foot in the tire, or just on the ground.
its differnt now...
no pegs, no brakes, ruban front tire, cut the flanges off the grips, and ordered a 2nd long one.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
no pegs, no brakes, ruban front tire, cut the flanges off the grips, and ordered a 2nd long one.
Well that sure sounds familiar mister copycat.

Brakeless=smooth for street, it makes you commit and think ahead, it's cheap, light, you don't have to work on them, etc. I think you should try it, you might be pleasantly surprised. However, I won't sink to your level and throw out insults because of a difference in preference.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
My old thread only had pics of the unfinished bike, but here's my newest rig, 2007 Yeti DJ, mostly finished. Sorry Brad, I was really wanting a Secret Agent for a long time, but I'm watching my budget. I can still dream though, and let me tell you, I'm unbelievably pumped about the new fully you're developing. I'll be at the Sea Otter, if you'll be there, I'd love to check out some of the bikes if you have them with you. Keep me posted on the progress of the fully. Anyways, here's my baby, the second Yeti in my stable now. All I'm waiting on are my X-ray colored pedals and endcaps from Straitline, they're icing on the cake.

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
Well that sure sounds familiar mister copycat.

Brakeless=smooth for street, it makes you commit and think ahead, it's cheap, light, you don't have to work on them, etc. I think you should try it, you might be pleasantly surprised. However, I won't sink to your level and throw out insults because of a difference in preference.

ooooh my god, dont even SAY that you are responsible for brakeless.

we're done.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Ojai. Middle of frikken nowhere, between Ventura and SB and inland.

I'd be down, but don't expect much: I'm just getting into the whole BMX thing.

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
Ojai. Middle of frikken nowhere, between Ventura and SB and inland.

I'd be down, but don't expect much: I'm just getting into the whole BMX thing.
yeah, that is the middle of nowhere.
im in san diego...not so much downfor the drive.
we registered the same month...and you have 10x my posts....go ride your bike