Quantcast

Who has the best bike

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
A Peugot w/ an orginal Haro plate?! That would be worth some $$$ these days. I've always wanted to put together one of my bikes from BITD, a Profile Cruiser w/ the bar in the middle of the front triangle. Problem is, it would be about a $1000 to build, and I wouldn't feel safe riding it. Maybe I'll look into it if the prices ever come down.

Yeah, the paint on your frames is nice indeed. That polishing step makes a big difference!
YUp .. I didnt know how good I had it untill years later .
Orignal Peugot CPX 200 in black with all gold anodized parts , Arya rims ( holes in the center ) 1" post with gold tuff neck clamp , GOLD dia comp brakes with mathauser pads , gold tuff neck sprocket .. and the HARO plate and HARO #1 .
All that bike needed was a set of Gold DX's and it would have been mint !

That Profile crusier sounds sick too ... too many bike from that era that could go broke re building .:cupidarrow:

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
thirds. btw brad, when are you gonna start loaning out your awesome bikes? my friend josh from chapel hill got a street fighter w/ custom geo and disk tabs, i rode it, and i love it!!!! keep up the amazing work.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
thirds. btw brad, when are you gonna start loaning out your awesome bikes? my friend josh from chapel hill got a street fighter w/ custom geo and disk tabs, i rode it, and i love it!!!! keep up the amazing work.
Josh's DM was a work of art , I made the disk tab from hand :clue:
check out how it steps to fit the orignal DM dropout next time your looking at his bike . I also like the way the stays look with 135mm spacing in the rear , that bike came out very clean .
Can't wait to see pic's of it .

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
good lookin paint job for a rattle can! those fly ruben pedals would match that orange and look pretty damn pimp too.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
ill get one when i run into him again. hes got a slammed talas rlc eastern rear hub deity cranks its solid. btw, you looking for riders?

Here's a few pic's of Josh's bike , one of a kind 26" DeathMobile with 14mm X 135mm rear hub.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
ahahahahahahhaaahhaaaaaaaaha you outposted me by like 10 seconds, el bestardo! im just kiddin, that bike is sick and it rides like a dream. can i borrow one? keep crankin' out the amazing bikes bro!!! and i like the work w/ the disc mount, extremely nice!

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
ahahahahahahhaaahhaaaaaaaaha you outposted me by like 10 seconds, el bestardo! im just kiddin, that bike is sick and it rides like a dream. can i borrow one? keep crankin' out the amazing bikes bro!!! and i like the work w/ the disc mount, extremely nice!
Ahh thanks for the great compliments :rant: I'm pretty quick with the keys ... Josh just sent me these pic's !

Shoot me an email at my NemPro account and I'll see what I can do to help you get on one also :cheers:

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
good lookin paint job for a rattle can! those fly ruben pedals would match that orange and look pretty damn pimp too.

I've been eyeballing those for a while. Just can't come off the hip a bill for 'em...I like my $8 mosh's I got from sanjay back in da day. Hit me up Castle on email, hadn't chatted in a while...

Metal Dude

Turbo Monkey
Apr 7, 2006
Smackdonough, GA
that bike is dialed as is, I can't imagine it geared. :cool:

gimme a few days for my pike and temporary wheelset get here. My bike is getting pretty pimp. :)
This bike gets the award in my opinion
I'm not feeling the white or flashy ****e
This bike is just well balanced looks good
prob. rides good, sits by itself good

DC40

Chimp
Mar 24, 2005
just gave her a paint job and slapped on the nemesis project lowered z.1 (thanks brad).
I just ordered an Identiti Dr. Jekyll, just waiting for it to be delivered

http://www.identitibikes.com/identitibikes/drjekyll.html

build:

frame :Identity Dr. Jeckel reg size, black

fork : Marzocchi Dirt Jumper 3

brakes: Hayes HFX 9's

saddle: .243 racing jump saddle

chain: Shimano hg-53

casette: Gusset 1'er single speed conversion

stem: .243 racing stem

handelbar: .243 racing bar

headset: Fsa pig