Quantcast

Who has the best bike

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Standard125 - Those other 2 builds you have are unreal and all but that S&M Challenger is on an even higher level. 990s?! Was that a custom/one-off thing? Yellow paint on the main steel parts = sweet. And love the Logo seat and pads. Neal Wood would be proud of that build!

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Ok my small contribution I think this bike is super sexy in the trans blue with the ridged forks I had to post it.
This fully ridged Deathmobile belongs to PEte from Epic Technique a U.K. based clothing company.

BJ-

Monkey
Jul 9, 2004
Australia
Ok my small contribution I think this bike is super sexy in the trans blue with the ridged forks I had to post it.
This fully ridged Deathmobile belongs to PEte from Epic Technique a U.K. based clothing company.

The Trans Blue looks sweet...

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Those Nemesis bikes are looking real nice with my nod going to parod.ferox's as my favorite of that bunch. Nice job Brad and Dukes :thumbs:

standard125r

Chimp
Dec 7, 2006
Standard125 - Those other 2 builds you have are unreal and all but that S&M Challenger is on an even higher level. 990s?! Was that a custom/one-off thing? Yellow paint on the main steel parts = sweet. And love the Logo seat and pads. Neal Wood would be proud of that build!
cheers dude,

they made the challenger with either 990 or canti mounts for a while before it changed over to the RV and TV models,
i'm brewing up an old standard 125 bicyclemotocross at the moment!

TA..

!
Aug 21, 2007
Bionics department
My ToP, Im gonna give her the white Diety treatment and maybe saddle as well, should be enough pimping

Begining

updates

evil4bc sweet rig dude, I have those same rims on another bike, but removed the mtx stickers looks way better just a thought:lighten:

Last edited:

prana.ferox

Chimp
Aug 24, 2006
Seattle, WA

Here's my other bike. It hasn't been getting as much love and affection since the Nemesis showed up, but it's still a blast to throw around. She was out of commission for about a month, and the first time I got back on a few days ago I almost splattered by brains all over the pavement just trying to lift the front to pop a curb... ahhhh... short stays are fun. Anyway, it's an NS Streetlegal with a Nemesis 4x dropped to 65mm.

duck

Monkey
Apr 8, 2007
Cranbrook BC
There are some amazing bikes in here.
I thought I would keep the thread going by posting my bike. It now has specialized low-pro mag pedals.

j.les

Monkey
Jul 21, 2007
Chicago
j.les sweet bike. How dose it feel.
It feels really good. People are surprised how light it is when they pick it up. I dropped some money into making it lighter with Answer bars, Thomson stem, and Chris King hubs. The older BMX locals love riding it when I hit the skatepark.

DThomson

Monkey
Nov 1, 2004
i didn't even do it... i came home one night after work to my bike like that. i went to look for the scizzors but they were used to zip tie my refridgerator shut.

...some friend i have

njdeadhead

Monkey
May 16, 2007
That was a good idear. Now you don't have to stop riding to get food but on the hand it looks like it weighs a lot. :biggrin:

TA..

!
Aug 21, 2007
Bionics department
Ok seeing that once was cool:crazy:

Now Im wanting to barf, threads going downhill, lets see some more hawt DJ bikes instead of Macca's yo

all cool just wanna see more hawt bikes:banana:

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
Ok seeing that once was cool:crazy:

Now Im wanting to barf, threads going downhill, lets see some more hawt DJ bikes instead of Macca's yo

all cool just wanna see more hawt bikes:banana:

alright, any thread drags bottom once anyone uses the word "hawt". please turn down the horrible techno music before using spell check.

mattf

Chimp
Sep 5, 2007
Tokyo
Here is my new Nemesis Project Secret Agent dual slalom/4X/dirt jump rig. Maybe not the trendiest build out there, but it does it does the job for me. Brad thanks again for a build quality & paint that is exceptional for the price!

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
Here is my new Nemesis Project Secret Agent dual slalom/4X/dirt jump rig. Maybe not the trendiest build out there, but it does it does the job for me. Brad thanks again for a build quality & paint that is exceptional for the price!

hey mattf, welcome to the forum.
Where at in Tokyo are you located, if you don't mind me asking? I'm in Osaka right now, probably until around mid November....
do you ride mostly street, or are there dirt spots you can hit around Tokyo? any 4X tracks or something, I see your set up seems to reflect that. Are those UnAuthorized grips? I have the same ones but in grey, haha....

mattf

Chimp
Sep 5, 2007
Tokyo
yea BikeSatori those are UnAuthorized lock-on grips. I have them on all of my bikes. The best feeling grips out there. As for me, I'm in far western Tokyo Prefecture near Ome city. I am a complete beginner with the street riding (I do a mean curb drop to bar hump/shin rake), but the features are endless. We have an unlimited amount of excellent singletrack a short bike ride away in the Tama-Chichibu Quasi National Forest. There are a few hidden dirt jumps and woods slalom runs that are fun. For 4X, Sagamiko Picnic Lands on the border of Tokyo & Yamanashi has a very short, steep course with a small local series. Fujimi Panorama ski resort in sourthern Nagano has a pro-level 4X course that leaves me shaking. I will be racing Fujimi on Saturday in the Old School Slalom if this typhoon hitting Tokyo right now blows through.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal

Here are a few pic's of my new 08" Double Agnet
The new 08" Marzocchi 55 TSt and Roco -Air TST2 are super bad ass! I can't say enought good thing on how this bike rides !!
This new 08" suspensin is No joke kids !! Big improvements over everything else that has ever been offered by Marzocchi before !
I should also throw some props to the new Hayes Stroker brakes , 6in rotors that have more stopping power and braking control than my old 8in rotor Hayes DH brakes !! Doest hurt that they look like space brakes too !

TA..

!
Aug 21, 2007
Bionics department
Evil4bc u are evil sheesh that thing is pure pimp:brows:

Just a suggestion but I'd move ya brake inside ya shifter towards the stem then ya have true one finger braking and better thumb control on shifter, oh and less likely to break the brake levers 2

Would love to hear some ride reviews of that shock and fork, awesome

cheers