Quantcast

Who makes Hadley Racing Hubs ???

Racillo

Chimp
Nov 23, 2005
Lima, Peru
Would like to know who makes Hadley Racing hubs, I have been looking arround and there is no telephone, nor web of Hadley Racing - who knows ???

jrfor0

Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
they don't have a web site. i believe their number is 909-946-6780.
any shop that buys out of QBP can get you their hubs.

hadleym

Chimp
Oct 10, 2008
Hadley Racing Products is located in Upland, California. The hubs are designed and manufactured in the USA by Michael Hadley, my father. I actually worked for my dad this past summer on a website, which should be up-and-running in the near future. Look for us at www.hadleyracing.com. To contact Hadley Racing, please call 909-946-6780. As an end user, you can purchase the hubs through your local dealer. Call us to find the dealer nearest you.

offtheedge

Monkey
Aug 26, 2005
LB
think of all the time they save by not having to answer a million stupid questions from people..........that's what your LBS is for.

frorider

Monkey
Jul 21, 2004
cali
at first i thought this was a joke thread, but the OP is posting from peru so it's probably for reals.

the hadley site has been in the works for just under a decade. i figure the hadley site will go live right about the time that all our wheels will be mag lev technology, and the hadleys will be obsolete.

still my favorite hubs.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
just out of curiosity... i'd heard a rumor a number of years back (from someone who was generally reliable with industry information) that hubs were just a side business. anyone ever find out if there was any truth to this?

it makes a certain amount of sense, given the fact that high end hubs don't have huge sales volumes, especially for just mountain bike hubs.

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
just out of curiosity... i'd heard a rumor a number of years back (from someone who was generally reliable with industry information) that hubs were just a side business. anyone ever find out if there was any truth to this?

it makes a certain amount of sense, given the fact that high end hubs don't have huge sales volumes, especially for just mountain bike hubs.
i've always heard the same thing but every time i've called them for anything i never thought to ask. i think someone on mtbr took a tour of their factory/business a few years back and may have mentioned something about it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i've always heard the same thing but every time i've called them for anything i never thought to ask. i think someone on mtbr took a tour of their factory/business a few years back and may have mentioned something about it.
given the area they are located my guess would be a machine shop that supports aerospace companies. total guess though.

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
Any changes that ARE coming and damn good ones, trust me.

Its rare that I can look at a company and NOT bitch about something, but goddamed if Hadley doesn't just kick ass in every direction.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Bump. Just got a 15mm front axle conversion kit for a 20mm Hadley dh hub from 2002. Awesome to be able to convert an old hub to a standard that didn't exist until a decade after the hub was made.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Bump. Just got a 15mm front axle conversion kit for a 20mm Hadley dh hub from 2002. Awesome to be able to convert an old hub to a standard that didn't exist until a decade after the hub was made.
one of my rears is from around that time and they sent me an updated axle gettup for free with free tools with my rebuild kit since they no longer make the version i had. thats how CS is done