Quantcast

who writes checks for a box of cereal?

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I always appreciate it when cashiers count the change as they give it to you. If they just shove the change at me, I'll take the time to count everything infront of them.... yah, i'm THAT guy.
They've long had the type of cash registers here that automatically dispense the correct change, coins anyway, but I saw a new level of wow the other day. This one, the register doesn't open at all, the checkout drone feeds the notes in to the slot and the change is dispensed. Your casual convenience store robbers are gonna be sol here soon.

splat

Nam I am
today I had to write a check for 25 cents. Yup 25 freaking cents. I was coming home on the NJ parkway and I lost my altoids tin i keep all my change in somewhere in everything getting packed. So at the toll they gave me a receipt and envelope. On the back of the envelope it said do not mail cash! check or money order only. I am not about to pay $15 for 25 cent western union money order. So I wrote the check and dropped it in the mail. The postage cost more than the toll.
$15 for a Money order!!! jezzz go to the post office , much cheaper and safer.