Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mut

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
Renton, WA
Snacks said:
Is this Joy? Are you racing that weekend?
Nope, it's ethan. I forgot to log on as me. Joy won't being racing for awhile. Hopefully we can go down as the family. If not I might be going down for just the day to race.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Mut said:
Nope, it's ethan. I forgot to log on as me. Joy won't being racing for awhile. Hopefully we can go down as the family. If not I might be going down for just the day to race.
Bring the family!:)

Slider

Monkey
May 23, 2004
Moscow, ID
Call now and make resorvations silver lodges are sick very nice then there is the beaumont also i think. I would go for silver acomodation are awesome hot tubs on the roof and all.

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
Ok, I'm heading over to tape at Silveroxx!!

Good luck to everybody going elsewhere. And we'll see everybody going to Silver next weekend. I'm heading over Friday afternoon to get an early jump on Saturday (should be a looooong day).

Looks like I'll be staying in "Casa de Mazda" (ghetto camping in the van). Ah, the glamourous life of bike video.

kahner89

Monkey
May 25, 2006
spokanistan
GOin to Kellogg!! i haven't been to SIlverRoxx yet and i hear its goin to be screamin'... the nationals smell sweet but gettin down there would be hectic for me right now with my car problems

kahner89

Monkey
May 25, 2006
spokanistan
BC/DC concertyou have to get tickets but that will include your riding for the day.. so pay for ridin and music all in one!! this is goin to be sweet

elRey

Turbo Monkey
Does anyone know if Skibowl/Petr lets people ride the courses during times when there isn't a race? I want to go up sometime this week because it is my mommy's birthday Saturday and probably won't be able to make it to the practice, and this is probably going to be my first Expert race. The flyer says there is only time for one run for everyone on Sunday and it encourages people to practice on Saturday instead. I know that people can just go ride the Skibowl trails whenever they want, but I want to know if they let people on the Expert course whenever they want.
KTHXBAI

SteezyWeezy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2006
portland, oregon
elRey said:
Does anyone know if Skibowl/Petr lets people ride the courses during times when there isn't a race? I want to go up sometime this week because it is my mommy's birthday Saturday and probably won't be able to make it to the practice, and this is probably going to be my first Expert race. The flyer says there is only time for one run for everyone on Sunday and it encourages people to practice on Saturday instead. I know that people can just go ride the Skibowl trails whenever they want, but I want to know if they let people on the Expert course whenever they want.
KTHXBAI
ur racing expert raymond? havent you only raced beginer before?? watever, i dont think they do...

elRey said:
KTHXBAI
A few years back they didn't but things may have changed. Call Ski Bowl and try to reach Petr (which is often difficult) or perhaps patrol.

elRey

Turbo Monkey
SteezyWeezy said:
ur racing expert raymond? havent you only raced beginer before?? watever, i dont think they do...
haha I raced sport all last year. I just got a new bikey and would feel bad if I kept on racing sport, especially if I lost! :help:
I just might have to race sport if I am only gonna get one practice run. What class are you gonna race Trevor? You should go for sport for your first race.

h22ekhatch

Monkey
Jun 13, 2005
Portland
elRey said:
KTHXBAI
The official line that I have got is "the expert course(s) are closed to the public, but if you know where they are on the mountain have at it"

SteezyWeezy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2006
portland, oregon
elRey said:
haha I raced sport all last year. I just got a new bikey and would feel bad if I kept on racing sport, especially if I lost! :help:
I just might have to race sport if I am only gonna get one practice run. What class are you gonna race Trevor? You should go for sport for your first race.
i dont really know yet, im thinking sport, but im also thinking about rippin up beginer, ill see on saturday, what bike did u get?

cederrowe

Monkey
Feb 18, 2006
portland, oregon
Trevor you racing sport or what? And who you heading up with? Walton is letting you use the bike hugh? I was thinking beginner since first race, but don't know if that is fair?

elRey

Turbo Monkey
Sport and Beginner have different courses. Beginner is literally a dirt road for the first half, and then slightly tech singletrack.

edit-after thinking about it for a few seconds, its not tech at all... :confused: