Quantcast

***why are you up already?***

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Hello there children.

rode 30 miles on Friday and 23 on Saturday. Woody is asking for a ride today but I’m feeling pretty janky. How are you?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Allergy vs cooties vs both game is strong again this morning

going to spin leisurely around Mountain Lion in a bit

IMG_2811.jpeg

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Up late with the neighbors last night. We're lucky to have such a great people in close proximity.

Got up early to bike and it was a wet, slippery ride. Gobs of fun drifting around.

@Toshi, what's the little kid bike seat thing you've got? I'd like to take our almost 3 year old on the bike path.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

So it seems the new water heater for Frita is slightly different. The screws that hold the door to the heater are smaller and the holes that mount the heater to the truck are different. So I get to JB Weld the old holes, then drill and tap new ones, yay. Also the exhaust hole in the door is shifted an inch left, so you can't use the old door, either. Good times. She should be ready to go today, though.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Wife's family coming today to swim. Will be here by lunch, so no time for a ride as I slept in. Pavilion is done, couch is out. Gonna grill some ribs today. Thinking about making some rum punch too.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
why do ignorant fucks seem to think it's a good idea to tell a living veteran "happy memorial day"

Will never understand it.

I also do not need a day set aside to pour one out for the homies. the shit lives with ya.

Maybe I'm just grumpy because I am reconciling accounts syncing amazon purchases to intuit and capturing receipts.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
why do ignorant fucks seem to think it's a good idea to tell a living veteran "happy memorial day"

Will never understand it.

I also do not need a day set aside to pour one out for the homies. the shit lives with ya.

Maybe I'm just grumpy because I am reconciling accounts syncing amazon purchases to intuit and capturing receipts.
I was taught to thank vets for their service. Is that still ok?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
@Adventurous its a Mac Ride

for those wondering how ML was maybe I’ll be able to tell you tomorrow. Went back to fitful sleep for another hour and a half and still feel 1/2 dead so no ride for me

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Saw some cross fitters “rucking” on the trails this morning. Whoever invented that is a pure genius. Want to go hiking? Fuck no, I need a xfit specific rucking pack, oh you mean a back pack? I’m thinking this fall I should host a cross fit camp called let’s split fire wood.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Day 7 of cellulitis + travel cooties. Sleeping like shit, all my joints ache, ankle looks better but still swollen and red, coughing, etc. Taking a zero today and trying to sleep as much as possible. Maybe watch a couple movies. I fucking hate being sick.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Saw some cross fitters “rucking” on the trails this morning. Whoever invented that is a pure genius. Want to go hiking? Fuck no, I need a xfit specific rucking pack, oh you mean a back pack? I’m thinking this fall I should host a cross fit camp called let’s split fire wood.
With that logic, I was a Crossfitter for 27 years #wildlandfire #humpinghills

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I used to laugh and laugh and laugh at a coworker who was an avid crossfitter who also paid landscapers to tend his property.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Haley surprised the hell out of me today. While I was helping Hannah after swim, she came downstairs to confirm that she had figured out the running setting of her Fitbit. The comment about "naturally talented drivers fail because they don't put in the necessary effort" must have struck a nerve because she went for a 2 mile run of her own volition. It kicked her butt a little, but she'll learn how to run soon.