Quantcast

***why are you up already?***

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
sooo...last night the 14yo saw wifey's old giant raggedy andy in the room at MIL's that he was supposed to be sleeping in and was like "hell naw get that chuckie shit outta here"and brought it into the living room...so when i unfolded the futon and made his bed i tucked it in under the covers...these are the texts i got after i went to bed:
1716760157088.png

:rofl:

home now...weeding...pondering what to do for dinner.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
sooo...last night the 14yo saw wifey's old giant raggedy andy in the room at MIL's that he was supposed to be sleeping in and was like "hell naw get that chuckie shit outta here"and brought it into the living room...so when i unfolded the futon and made his bed i tucked it in under the covers...these are the texts i got after i went to bed:
View attachment 212404
:rofl:

home now...weeding...pondering what to do for dinner.
Bro, tell bro to stop calling bros bro.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
That's quite an impressive peacock.

…my friend and I were laughing uncontrollably as people approached this one and it kept showing its feathers. It was either:
Hey man, that birds is gonna try to mate with your girl.
or
What if that’s their way of telling you they’re about to attack, like a rattlesnake rattling?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Wow, I haven't been up at 1:30 playing video games in a while. Last time I looked at the time it was 11:30. I didn't save my game often enough and the bastard crashed, so I was trying to get back to where I was.