Quantcast

Why is Karma Bitin' Me in the A**?

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
Graphics said:
You know...you're flirtation is quickly become transparent. Why not just PM me and flirt for real than following me into every thread and b!tch slappin me to get my attention.
A/S/L???

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
laura said:
whats with the pitty party for yourself man? your friend is the one who is out the car and a ride home from the airport. That'll ruin a post vacation buzz quick.
Getting a friends car stolen is very stressful.
I wonder what she could possibly do to relieve some of that stress.
Anyone?

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Graphics said:
You know...you're flirtation is quickly become transparent. Why not just PM me and flirt for real than following me into every thread and b!tch slappin me to get my attention.
He'd reach into his monitor and pull your hair if his knuckles could get past the glare filter. :rofl:

To offset the expense of the insurance deductible, you be wise to buy stock in the company that makes Fabreze, 'cause by the time the po-po eventually stumble upon your roomie's battlewagon, it'll take cases of the stuff to get the phunk of fecal homeless/tweaker out of it. I'd be willing to bet you dollars to doughnuts, though, that her beater is not now with Xzibit gettin' pimped up for her return from Jahmekya.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
Graphics said:
Was this what you had in mind? (actually I prefer the Lucid Dreams brand :love: )
When you come out of Gramma's basement, ask her, she could probably point you in the right direction.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
You know, it's against my better judgment to post in a thread like this but the more I see of this graphics person the more I think she is really:

:rofl:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
jdschall said:
You know, it's against my better judgment to post in a thread like this but the more I see of this graphics person the more I think she is really:

:rofl:
not awesome. :retch:

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
jimmydean said:
Man, that sucks. Reminds me of when I lived in the 'hood in San Diego.
haha my friend lives off of imperial and euclid. one night we were chillin outside his house and we hear gunshots and sirens. and we went inside and my buddy was like needless to say like 10 min later a helicopter flew by about 10 minutes later telling everyone to go inside and lock all their doors.

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
Brian HCM#1 said:
And again, what does karma have to do with this post?
...well, apparently, if there is karma involved here, she used to boost cars when she was younger...

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Jeremy R said:
Getting a friends car stolen is very stressful.
I wonder what she could possibly do to relieve some of that stress.
Anyone?
anyone see this past week's entourage? although i don't think she's got a mic on her. :rofl:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
lovebunny said:
haha my friend lives off of imperial and euclid. one night we were chillin outside his house and we hear gunshots and sirens. and we went inside and my buddy was like needless to say like 10 min later a helicopter flew by about 10 minutes later telling everyone to go inside and lock all their doors.
I almost miss the Tuesday night drive-by's we had in the alley behind my apartment. And to think I was in a "nice" area. :rolleyes:

I thought CT was a nice place to live?

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
splat said:
you've never been to Bridgeport then !!!

Whats wildest about Bridgeport is that it sits in Fairfield County, a county that somehow has a sampling of some of the richest (ie top 10) and poorest communities in America.

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
Graphics said:
I normally don't mind my a** gettin a little nibble...but this didn't feel good AT ALL!! :love:

I don't suppose anyone has a car I can borrow? :rofl: :rofl:

Or a place I can crash? :rofl: :rofl:

Hell...just send me some margaritas from Rochester!!! (and more than the 2 max limit) ;) :rofl: :rofl: :love:
NEVER use a sentence asking people if there is a car they can let you borrow, just before a sentence asking if there is a place where you can crash. :rolleyes:

Bustin ya chops girl.

lovebunny said:
A statement worthy of The Montashu or JMAC at their lowest ebb.