Quantcast

Wilsons This Saturday 27th

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Cool, we will be climbing out of Rasberry, and out of Greentown, so not necessarily a shuttle. But its not bad. And then we will shuttle Headley. Weather looks good though, so should be a good un!

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
You guys are so demanding. We should start a betting pool based on arrival times.

Dang it, I doubt Cecil will be available (baby otw), because I know whatever time is set he is +27 minutes. I coulda won me some cash!

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
I actually may not be able to make it for the first time in like 6 months. The future in-laws are coming to town but hopefully I can still sneak away. That ride was so dope a week and a half ago.

I may have to skip the Headly part though...I have beef with that trail that I haven't come to terms with. :imstupid:

Oct 9, 2006
could that BEEF be a log that diagonally bisect the trail 3/4 of the way down that an aforementioned female has jumped that you have to yet..uh..JUMP? We will coach you through it Kenan, dont worry thing will be ok.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
hey kenan and butch if you guys happen to miss it we will deffinatly get up there soon, and obviously you two and anybody else are welcome to join in on the fun. i cant make it either but for all those who are going have fun and i will be planning a trip of my own shortley.

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Yeah so try and be on time Cecil / Dave> if your coming!!! The earlier we get started the more time we have to shuttle Headley at the end.

Oct 9, 2006
I am going to have to take credit for Dave's always being late...we tell him to meet us somewhere at a certain time then that morning while he is driving up we call him and tell him that we are running late(usually because I HAVE to eat bacon) then we are all late because of my bacon. That is if we remember to call him at all and remind him.

JeffKill

Monkey
Jun 21, 2006
Charlotte, NC
I am going to have to take credit for Dave's always being late...we tell him to meet us somewhere at a certain time then that morning while he is driving up we call him and tell him that we are running late(usually because I HAVE to eat bacon) then we are all late because of my bacon. That is if we remember to call him at all and remind him.

The easiest solution is to eliminate the problem........

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC

I still don't understand why he goes through Asheville

Fyi.... they are always kinda slow when estimating ETA. It says 2 hours and 12 minutes from my house and I have made it in 90 minutes from my door including a drive through stop for breakfast and coffee. It usually takes me 1 hour 45 minutes though.

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Or just eat your bacon on the road mang!! Well sorry Dave, I guess I should of said Moffatt

Oct 9, 2006
Its hard to fry bacon at 75mph when the grease splashes on my lap I tend to swerve a little, and that BIG van swerving around aint good....unless I am in the back and the van is parked.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I still don't understand why he goes through Asheville

Fyi.... they are always kinda slow when estimating ETA. It says 2 hours and 12 minutes from my house and I have made it in 90 minutes from my door including a drive through stop for breakfast and coffee. It usually takes me 1 hour 45 minutes though.
so when we meet...we gonna spit palms and shake hands...or spit chaw and scrap?:cheers:

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
If Kenan comes it will be entertaining watching him pile it up on the log jump! :shocked: Im just bustin em Kenan, but really its time to sack up an hit that jump!

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
If Kenan comes it will be entertaining watching him pile it up on the log jump! :shocked: Im just bustin em Kenan, but really its time to sack up an hit that jump!
Looks like I just got out of hanging out with the future in-laws so I'll see ya'll there at 9am! I may have to mysteriously "hurt my ankle" at the very end of beehive though :busted:

Jun 11, 2004
eh?

somebody clue me in here? You a black belt...? If so..check my RM Location:monkeydance: :D
Rob and I used to "e-fight" on the internet ALL THE TIME.........a few years back! And yes, Rob is a black belt in Brazilian jujitsu and is working his way to being a UFC Champion.............:busted:

Sounds like a good ride is forming! I would love to join you HACKS for a little riding!

Oh yeah........whenever I'm late.......its always Moffatt's fault! ALWAYS! :shocked: