Quantcast

Windrock Update Thread

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
profro said:
I can't figure out the reasoning of some folk (i.e. brainless rednecks) :looney:

BTW, my shin is KILLING me. :ouch:
i'm getting a lot of support from the club members in their forum on this subject.
they have suggested remote motion dectector cameras.
and i'll be looking into that.

the cool thing is that there are a lot of really good people up there, and they far outnumber the numbskulls.
i couldn't ask for a better bunch of people to be associated with.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Jeremy R said:
Nice Hatchett Wound
Oh I won't even go there. Ask Ryan about that the next time you see him. :dead:

I used that liquid stiches stuff (clinical crazy glue). Its pretty bad a$$ stuff. I'm going to keep a tube with me always.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
somewhere out there. there's a rock who's giving high fives to all his buddies goin, "i got another one of em."

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
dhbuilder said:
somewhere out there. there's a rock who's giving high fives to all his buddies goin, "i got another one of em."

While I have fulfilled the life long dreams of several rocks at Windrock, this wound was inflicted by my very own pedal. :nopity:

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
the crayola co. and the makers of magicmarkers need to come out with a new color called, windrock gray/brown.

ya'll know the hue i'm talkin about.

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
dhbuilder said:
the crayola co. and the makers of magicmarkers need to come out with a new color called, windrock gray/brown.

ya'll know the hue i'm talkin about.
the color when you sh!t your pants?

speed racer

Monkey
Dec 22, 2004
GA
So is April 8th and 9th going to be a weekend with shuttles? Seems like I read somewhere that is going to be opening weekend. Not sure!

Also, I like the idea of making the lips of the jumps not as kidker and more about float/distance. Feels better at speed.