Quantcast

Winter Park Adrenaline Race

JOJO

Top Banana
Jun 28, 2001
Superior, CO
OK my fellow monkeys.. the Winter Park, CO 24 Hrs of Adrenaline race is on August 3/4th this year. Anyone interested in putting a team together with Moi?? I want to do it for fun .... no hopes for winning (for logical reasons :p )

If any of you are interested in racing for FUN FUN FUN please respond. :D :D :D

JOJO

Top Banana
Jun 28, 2001
Superior, CO
Originally posted by Squeak
I am in, if n ya want me! It would give me a goal to work towards! :D

YAAAA!!! Cool .. ok lets try to get some more monkeys (or non monkeys) in and then we can start planning:D

Squeak

Get your pork here.
Sep 26, 2001
COlo style
Krustee might want to do it! Snick won't though (wich is too bad cause he would make a good Anchor to the team :) )

Squeak

Get your pork here.
Sep 26, 2001
COlo style
Originally posted by JOJO

Why wont Snick do it??
He rides for fun only, and an organized event (race) bothers him. He saves his competitve stuff for that car racing stuff. Thats what I was told anyway :)

He could be the gopher :monkey:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon

Ruh Roh it is:confused: hmmmm thats not good we were planning on being there.
Well, unless you can be two places at once, I don't see how it will work. :D

Squeak

Get your pork here.
Sep 26, 2001
COlo style

Hehe no we are going to do Winter Park....:D
Woo hooo!!! :D

Heidi, if you are going to Durango, you should extend your trip a day or two and come see us Monkies!

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon

Woo hooo!!! :D

Heidi, if you are going to Durango, you should extend your trip a day or two and come see us Monkies!
I don't think I will be able to make it to Durango, logistically it is a nightmare and I'm down to precious few vacation days after my France/Germany vacation in June. :(

Squeak

Get your pork here.
Sep 26, 2001
COlo style
That is too bad. Some day you will have to get out here.

Now back to the regularly scheduled thread........

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by KrusteeButt
Hmmmmm....I don't know if I'll do this or not....JOJO bailed on me for Old Pueblo. I'm still feeling a bit jilted...I might need a little convincing...;)
Yah, I'd make her put it in writing or something.

Squeak

Get your pork here.
Sep 26, 2001
COlo style
Hmmmmm....I don't know if I'll do this or not....JOJO bailed on me for Old Pueblo. I'm still feeling a bit jilted...I might need a little convincing...;)
Come on man! It will be a blast! Also, at least you were ASKED to go to Old Pueblo! :D ;)

KrusteeButt

I can't believe its not butter!
Jul 3, 2001
why the hell do YOU care?!

Come on man! It will be a blast! Also, at least you were ASKED to go to Old Pueblo! :D ;)
I was thinking that I needed convincing from JOJO....like maybe a little butt-kissing...begging for forgiveness and the like.
Perhaps some promises, like providing coffee and bagels for the team...or even brats and beers! :D

JOJO

Top Banana
Jun 28, 2001
Superior, CO
No But I found us a Gourmet CHEF!!!! Leatherface!! Wooohoooo she is an awesome cook and as long as we provide the goods she will be our chef/first aid person (i thought we would need first aid for you KB).... and about Old Pueblo... I didnt exactly plan to be layed off and flat broke this year so I think that is excusable!!!!

I am giving my Written Contract here.... Now all we need are some more teamates.. c'mon locals we know your out there:-) Dont be scared we dont bite.

I was thinking that I needed convincing from JOJO....like maybe a little butt-kissing...begging for forgiveness and the like.
Perhaps some promises, like providing coffee and bagels for the team...or even brats and beers! :D
:p

S

Sniper

i'd go, but ya know........the stuck in the east coast thing....

S

Sniper

Astral, I thought you'd be moved out here by then! :D

JOJO...do you know when the race is? Is there a website? I've got a couple prospective teammates.
dude, if i could, i would!

JOJO

Top Banana
Jun 28, 2001
Superior, CO

Astral, I thought you'd be moved out here by then! :D

JOJO...do you know when the race is? Is there a website? I've got a couple prospective teammates.
August 3-4 th if I remember correctly. So does this mean your IN:D

1speed

Chimp
Oct 1, 2001
boulder
well, maybe next time. I am trying to get enough people serious enough to say yes to 24 on the SS... a couple possible riders so far.

JOJO

Top Banana
Jun 28, 2001
Superior, CO

He rides for fun only, and an organized event (race) bothers him. He saves his competitve stuff for that car racing stuff. Thats what I was told anyway :)

He could be the gopher :monkey:

Sounds like he may be interested after all... that is if he doesnt have a car race that weekend:rolleyes: :p

Squeak

Get your pork here.
Sep 26, 2001
COlo style

Sounds like he may be interested after all... that is if he doesnt have a car race that weekend:rolleyes: :p
Hehehe...That fibber!! It is because you asked him. He will cave in ;)

JOJO

Top Banana
Jun 28, 2001
Superior, CO

But I don't want Snick there! He's gonna make fun of how slow I (we) ride! He's mean! And he's gonna eat all the food!

Hehehehe I rode with him the other day and I was right behind him on the climbs:eek: and we'll make him bring his own food... Ogre Food:D