Quantcast

Winter Park Adrenaline Race

Squeak

Get your pork here.
Sep 26, 2001
COlo style
Originally posted by KrusteeButt

What's that all about? :confused:
I posted the link earlier in this thread. I thought you were being difficult!

"JOJO has to provide me the link cause she dogged me on the 24 hours of Pueblo!" :D :rolleyes: :devil:

KrusteeButt

I can't believe its not butter!
Jul 3, 2001
why the hell do YOU care?!
Oops! I never even saw that post...nor the one below it asking me if I'm in or out. :eek:
Sorry I missed that Squirt....oh, I mean Squeak.:evil:

I'd like to know how many you guys do or do not have. A couple friends of mine were talking about this race around 3-4 months ago. I don't know if they've forgotten about it since. I also may have a lacrosse tournament that weekend up in Breck. I'll have to check my schedule.

JOJO

Top Banana
Jun 28, 2001
Superior, CO
sounds like we should haved a 5 person co-ed team. As long as there is at least one person of the opposite (better) sex then we qualify;) So far sounds like Me, Squeek, maybe KB, Maybe Snick..... so yes we need more:help:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by JOJO
sounds like we should haved a 5 person co-ed team. As long as there is at least one person of the opposite (better) sex then we qualify;) So far sounds like Me, Squeek, maybe KB, Maybe Snick..... so yes we need more:help:
LOL, You go girl!

Squeak

Get your pork here.
Sep 26, 2001
COlo style
Yea we need another of the better sex.

Single
Mountain bikes
good looking
likes guys nicknamed Squeak or Snickryder (See I got yer back! :) )

Seriously...another woman would be good.

JOJO

Top Banana
Jun 28, 2001
Superior, CO
Originally posted by Squeak
Yea we need another of the better sex.

Single
Mountain bikes
good looking
likes guys nicknamed Squeak or Snickryder (See I got yer back! :) )

Seriously...another woman would be good.
Does KB's girlfriend ride????

Z

Zonic Man

Suzy and I are traveling out that way actually in August on a 2 week road trip...RIGHT at the time that race was going on.

Bummer about the 3rd though....I get done with the Bar exam on the 1st, and don't think I can drive to winter park to be able to race on the 3rd...

If it was the fourth, she and I could maybe race? Hell, maybe we'll swing by in the middle of the night to give you moral support....

JOJO

Top Banana
Jun 28, 2001
Superior, CO
Originally posted by Zonic Man
Suzy and I are traveling out that way actually in August on a 2 week road trip...RIGHT at the time that race was going on.

Bummer about the 3rd though....I get done with the Bar exam on the 1st, and don't think I can drive to winter park to be able to race on the 3rd...

If it was the fourth, she and I could maybe race? Hell, maybe we'll swing by in the middle of the night to give you moral support....
That would be AWESOME! Monkey Support is crucial :monkey: :D