Quantcast

woman problems!!!!!!!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
MMcG said:
You need to look into the next age bracket Doug - I bet you'll find a lot of really amazing, in shape, healthy, young looking women in the 36-40 bracket!

might be some down by you (CT)... but not up here in NY

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one....

Wait, did I really type that? Anyway, back in one of my sociology classes at WVU, I remember discussing relationship trends. This time of year, people start to feel the need to pair up on more of a relationship level. It all stems from way back in the day when people needed people for simply survival through the colder winter months. In spring, men and women alike typically go in search of other partners. Just ride it out till spring brah.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
El Jefe said:
I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one....

Wait, did I really type that? Anyway, back in one of my sociology classes at WVU, I remember discussing relationship trends.
Come on can you really say West Virginia, sociology and relationships all in the same sentence and expect any kind of validation? :D

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
zod said:
don't you live in Black Mtn. biggs??? you need to get you one of them Montreat Anderson bible school girls :thumb:
yeah tried to go that route but they really dont agree with my lifestyle

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
biggins said:
no way man you mean the psycho thats humping your drummer?
Yeah, and the friend of his that I went and hooked up with... and NOW I come to find out that one of my best friends (someone I have been buds with for nearly 8 years) was secretly in love with the chick that I hooked up with, he somehow found out and now and is all pissed at both of us, its complete and utter chaos and there is no end in sight :rolleyes:

So yeah, you wanna trade? huh? huh? :monkey: