Quantcast

Workplace toilet etiquette.....

You:

• always flush.

Votes: 53 74.6%
  • am scared of public washrooms and can't bring myself to flush.

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • enjoy fecal matter and think everyone should too.

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • don't flush on purpose, cause I'm a dirtbag.

Votes: 9 12.7%

• Total voters

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
"I'm pretty sure my dick is cleaner than the sink and door handle."

That being said, I wash my hands 99.99% after peeing and 100% after pooing. w3rd.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Let's talk about brushing teeth in public restrooms. That's where it gets interesting. There are these theories about floating poo particles.
I like a clean mouth, but I have never brushed in the bathroom at work, it just seems strange to me.

Also, I don't understand people taking a phone call, I'm trying to focus. I can't imagine eating, I don't even take my coffee cup into the bathroom, let alone into the stall.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I ALWAYS FLUSH, but sometimes....... When they are particularly aromatic.... I will Disable the automatic air freshner and leave it linger for the poor guy who walks in next!!!!! Or just leave the door open to "Spread the love" all over the showroom!!!!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I like a clean mouth, but I have never brushed in the bathroom at work, it just seems strange to me.

Also, I don't understand people taking a phone call, I'm trying to focus. I can't imagine eating, I don't even take my coffee cup into the bathroom, let alone into the stall.
Who the **** eats in the bathroom.

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
On a side note. I learned today to avoid the #3 stall on the first floor. A "user" just got sprayed with his own, ummmm, rejects? I think there is a problem with the water pressure, it sounded like a jet, followed by a loud curse word.......

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
One of my fave crowded bathroom tricks is to rip a big ol nasty fart while standing at the urinal or at the sink.

Kinda hard to run from it with your dick hanging out or while washing your hands.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin

Imagine trying to eat your chili taking a crap on these toilets. Or a curry crap for that matter. Don't wear your sandals.
The Shenzhen airport only had turkish toilets. It's a toss up crap on the turk or wait for the plane.

Then the flight gets delayed.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Who the **** eats in the bathroom.

Better than your desk?

Average Desk Harbors 400 Times More Bacteria Than Average Toilet Seat

(CNN) -- In the peak of cold and flu season, many Americans may want to hide at their desks to avoid those hacking and sneezing co-workers. But health experts say that could be the very place that makes them sick.

A study by the University of Arizona in 2002 found the typical worker's desk has hundreds of times more bacteria per square inch than an office toilet seat. If that's not disturbing enough, desks, phones and other private surfaces are also prime habitats for the viruses that cause colds and flu.

Bacteria, single-celled organisms, can cause strep throat, pneumonia and other conditions. They can be treated with antibiotics. However, viruses, which are smaller than bacteria, cause colds and flu and cannot be treated with antibiotics.

Dr. Charles Gerba, a microbiologist at the University of Arizona, counted bacteria on workplace surfaces for a study sponsored by The Clorox Co., makers of Clorox bleach.

Office toilet seats had 49 germs per square inch, he found. But desktops had almost 21,000 germs per square inch. Phones were worse -- more than 25,000 germs per square inch.

Desks, phones, computer keyboards and mice are key germ transfer points because people touch them so often, Gerba said, adding that coughing and sneezing can leave behind "a minefield of viruses" that can live on a surface for up to three days. But health experts say that simple office hygiene can reduce infection risks dramatically.

"We know that 80 percent of the infections you get are transmitted through the environment," Gerba said.
http://www.cnn.com/2004/HEALTH/12/13/cold.flu.desk/index.html