Quantcast

World Championships 2007

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
This might be of interest to some of you who want to watch sports but can't because of who knows what.

http://www.secretsatellite.com/new2/split3.html

Don't miss out on that big game because it is not broadcasted in your area ...or even country! With this software, you can virtually watch any sport imaginable right from your PC or Laptop ...FOR FREE!
Haven't tried it, just clicked my self to it from a site that I trust.

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Attention U.S. amigos: It's not looking good that tomorrow's DH race will be broadcast on that sweet UCI-TV link that Stik posted up yesterday. The XC race was blocked from it this morning, and I'm worried the Co. that owns the rights to the U.S. broadcast may have shut it down. :(

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
If Cedric had broken both his hands I bet he would have used one of them baseball caps that can hold two cans of beer and pipes leading down from them..

pillete

Monkey
Mar 25, 2005
for the US people, you can use a proxy website to access freecaster.com and be able to watch the broadcast, just google proxy lists, and use any anonimus proxy to access it

bballe336

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2005
MA
i can find lots of proxy lists, but i'm too computeretarded to know what to do with them.
Doesn't matter, I've tried many proxies and none of them will allow me to view the live content on freecaster anyhow. If someone wants to find one that works I'd be grateful.

jvnixon

Turbo Monkey
May 14, 2006
SickLines.com
i can find lots of proxy lists, but i'm too computeretarded to know what to do with them.
Under Internet Explorer

navigate to tools -> Internet options

Click on Connections then Lan settings at the bottom

click on the check box "Use a proxy server for your Lan ..."

In the address box type in your proxy IP / Port #

For example if it says 195.195.195.195:80

You would type in 195.195.195.195 in the IP address and 80 in the port box.

Click the two ok box's. Browse to the page and check if it works. Make sure to disable it once you're done watching as most don't encrypt and see everything that is done.

You may have to try a few IP's until you find one that works and is outside of the USA.

norcalbiker

Chimp
Jul 15, 2007
go chrissy! (pinkster when she posts here)

seeded 9th, junior womens DH.
Yeah Chrissy got beat by a lot, but i bet this is a great experience and she'll probably get a lot faster riding with the worlds best. It will be intersting to see how much faster her final run is.

DhDork

Monkey
Mar 30, 2007
Hell, AZ
Under Internet Explorer

navigate to tools -> Internet options

Click on Connections then Lan settings at the bottom

click on the check box "Use a proxy server for your Lan ..."

In the address box type in your proxy IP / Port #

For example if it says 195.195.195.195:80

You would type in 195.195.195.195 in the IP address and 80 in the port box.

Click the two ok box's. Browse to the page and check if it works. Make sure to disable it once you're done watching as most don't encrypt and see everything that is done.

You may have to try a few IP's until you find one that works and is outside of the USA.

Do I use my current IP to type in, or find a different one? Whenever I found a different one, it didn't work.

Maybe someone outside the US post theirs?:brows:

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
does the freecaster 4x finals work for anyone without using a proxy?
I am USA
freecaster right now is playing the 4x finals on a loop. I am on a mac with no hokus pocus proxy stuff......i doubt this means the DH will stream for me, but mark my words I will be back on this machine at 4am to try and watch this fu@ker.

Go Peat

Whoops

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
New Zealand
woohoo - just worked out how to trick the window to display full screen on the TV plugged into the laptop...

fullscreen streaming DH from the otherside of the world! Now if only our crappy internet can hold up....

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
yep, 5 hours ahead east coast, 8 hours west coast.

if anyone here is in europe and thinking about watching it on the computer, check the broadcasting times at transcend magazine. i know in the UK from 2-4 on BBC it will be showing live coverage of the event

Mark W

Chimp
Jan 28, 2004
Canada
If I've got my timezone crap straight, the juniors should be well underway. Anyone have any updates on that?

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Its on 'live' on BBC in another hour and a half, but MTBCut.tv is supposed to be streaming from 18 mins ago... but nothing...

jjperko

Chimp
Oct 21, 2006
^according to farkin
1st Cunningham
2nd Swangen
3rd Scoles
4th Delfs
5th Bain
6th Maltman
apparently