Quantcast

World Champs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
I really wish they would run 4x during decent light. The light for practice right now was EPIC. It will be dark when the race starts in 90 minutes, lame. More flashes.

Last run before the main event.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Not being a dick but being that she is neither cacked out past 90 degrees nor millimetres above the jump I fail to see how that shot counts as 'riding more like her husband'. :think:
She is the only girl hitting the triple/triple. She is one of the very few jumping the 3 part of triple threat (pictured), and finally, she has gone from being out the ass, to top 8 WC finishes, consistently, all season.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
She is the only girl hitting the triple/triple. She is one of the very few jumping the 3 part of triple threat (pictured), and finally, she has gone from being out the ass, to top 8 WC finishes, consistently, all season.
Wow, not only does the toilet water spin backwards in Oz, Fraser sticks up for chick racers while in Oz!
Amazing.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Can someone tell me the schedule? I am on an iPhone with limited coverage where I am, so would be great to know when to check...

I see the 4X starts in half an hour. When is the DH? ETA for the top 10 men in DH?

Cheers in advance.

wachtourak

Chimp
Apr 26, 2008
Wellington, NZ
Even before it started/was due to start, mine didn't even show the countdown timer, it's just doing the spinning circle in the middle thing. It's worked good for me all year, I hope it doesn't randomly **** itself just now.

nickbuk

Chimp
Feb 28, 2007
from the UCI live timing:

Graves, Dan Atherton, Rafa Alvarez, Guido and Slavik through to next rounds. Prokop and Scott Beaumont out.

Can someone tell me the schedule? I am on an iPhone with limited coverage where I am, so would be great to know when to check...

I see the 4X starts in half an hour. When is the DH? ETA for the top 10 men in DH?

Cheers in advance.
Damo Elite men DH is scheduled is scheduled for 14:00 Aussi time on Sunday, it looks like there 6 hrs ahead of you, so you should be looking at 8am Sunday Morning.

Akula_7

Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
The amount of people on this shti dribbling forum and others that never even gave Sam hill a look-in in their predictions amazed me. Same amoung my own friends who just couldn't look past the "big-guys". It's awesome how Sam's attitude and work rate seem to change when there are some rainbows on the line. Sunday will be rad. Unless Mick, Steve or Greg have infinite more horsepower in their legs for the finish...

Fabien and Leov are dark horses too, but there is a lot more time in the upper "tech" sections then some people believed I think. Look at Minnaars average top splits and how hard he had to pedal at the finish to make that lost time up.

Good to see Ram Hole Cole in 5th in timed runs...he's one of the biggest dudes out there. With pretty immense bike skills.

Gonna be a good worlds for the Aussies, pretty fesable to have an Aussie Champion in both mens and womens 4x. Aswell as an Aussie champ in Junior and Elite Mens DH. Some interesting times in the Junior mens timed runs.

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Please put a spoilers warning at the top of your post if you're posting results...

ah maybe I should just avoid RM till freecaster comes through...

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Ahhh, my hate for freecaster grows. Now the server is down.

Gotta love waking up at 4:30am to watch a timer.

Last edited:

spinner

Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
Australia
It's sad, but I'm not surprised the feed is ****ed up again from Canberra.

Australian Internet :rolleyes:
You'd think after last years internet failure they would have sorted this $hit out.

But no.

lame.

BTW , all running commentaries accepted , I can't get UCI live timing to work here

Last edited:

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
One more reason why Freecaster should not have a multi year contract. I am getting sick of saying it over and over. Don't blame it on their internet or give me the same excuse over and over again, it is pathetic.
They have been there for over a week and they can even test out their connection and streaming capabilities during timed runs. They don't need a commentator just video.

Freecaster is a waste of time.

Tdiddy

Monkey
Apr 8, 2009
I would settle for a webcam from someone's computer pointed at the finish line at this point. skype?

Status
Not open for further replies.