Quantcast

World Champs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

big dan

Chimp
Oct 12, 2007
Brisbane, Australia
damn! its really gonna get cold for the finals, should affect the riders breathing... 25 for a six pack? hahaha try 7 us dollars in chile! hohoho! Are sam and brendog going to ride sx's or go with some demo's?
nah as was pointed out its 25 bucks for pre mixed girly drinks eg vodka mixer stuff.

Beer is about 12 bucks a six pack. Fraser was obviously into the girly stuff:D

eskimo

Chimp
Sep 27, 2006
thats only for the premixed drinks, thanks to our nanny government trying to curb binge drinking with an epic fail, which they have admitted to but wont remove the tax back to previous levels.

Beer is still same price

Looking at the weather forecast, should be nice and tacky for race day if it doesnt dry up too quickly

Tuesday Fine. Sunny. Min 3 Max 14
Wednesday Fine. Morning frost. Min -2 Max 16
Thursday Few showers. Windy. Min 5 Max 17
Friday Fine. Sunny. Min 3 Max 14
Saturday Fine. Sunny. Min 1 Max 14
Sunday Mostly fine. Min 1 Max 14
They abolished the tax! The brewers just realised that people were still happy to pay the inflated price so kept it the same and got some more margin.

I'm looking out my window towards Mt Stromlo and it's definately a **** of a day. Fraser have you got VIP for the weekend?

DIRT-HQ

Monkey
Oct 18, 2007
Wales
Check out DirtTV Day 2 Lite in a bit (uploading now), theres a guy on there called "Donny" who has been drinking Bundy since 9am, then tries to walk the track...not pretty!

andy_n

Chimp
Mar 12, 2003
The weekend is going to be a mess with the drug Aussies everywhere. Keep an open mind if watching on freecaster or whatever, as there will most likely be feedcuts due to the level of drunken nudity on course.

I know there are car loads going down from Queensland that have a $20 limit for food over the weekend and only unlimited beer to drink.

Akula_7

Monkey
Nov 15, 2004

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Hey guys, I've got a few friends down there doing their thing, so i just tuned up this old website I have to post some pics and stuff. Check it out.

Exposure Bikes

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
COLD this morning, frost on the ground in some places. Practice starts in about an hour and a quarter. Teams are starting to roll into the tent city and the internet is miraculously working...for now.

v6 4.3

Monkey
Jan 22, 2005
i wonder what the rear travel length on Gee's and Sam/Brendan's bikes are. 6.5? 7? 8?

Status
Not open for further replies.