Quantcast

Worlds 2006 - Rotorua NZ

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
piper might have won the litter pool, unless i missed one! about 3 people with the same guess, but everyone guessed faster times than piper, he was 1 seconds off!

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
i think my bet was pretty spot on! :)
Piper
Men 1st: Sam Hill: 3:09.89
Men 2nd: Greg Minnarr: 3:10.23
Men 3rd: Nathan Rennie: 3:10.46
Women 1st: Sabrina Jonier: 3:40.33
Jr. Men 1st: Brendan Fairclough: 3:15.92

Supa8

Monkey
May 3, 2002
Middle of MA
Better order those WC rainbow stickers for all the Sunday factory framesets.

Crystal ball says Sundays will be flying off the shelves in 07.

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
dante said:
almost time for that 5th newcastle. it's not really "drinking alone" when you have ridemonkey....
I'm gonna get friendly w/ that bottle of Glen Rothes '79 and call it a night!!

Thanks all!!

BOO YAH!!

-ska todd

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
San Diego area, California USA
elRey said:
What a crazy night! Stoked for Rennie, wish Steve could have gotten this worlds, but oh well. Kind of expected Sam to take it.

Quick noob question- Are Sam and Sabrina actually a couple???
I think Peaty's just building up all the excitement for Worlds at Ft. Bill next year. Now that'd be pimp! Peaty finally winning Worlds on home turf!

Yes they are a couple

elRey

Turbo Monkey
DylanDeanDesign said:
I think Peaty's just building up all the excitement for Worlds at Ft. Bill next year. Now that'd be pimp! Peaty finally winning Worlds on home turf!

Yes they are a couple
That would be so insane if Peaty won at Fort Bill. It would be like when he won the WC times a thousand. Can't wait.

LOL imagine if they had a kid.:rofl: :cool:

Bobodaclown

Monkey
Apr 16, 2005
London, England
DylanDeanDesign said:
That would be the best ever! When Peaty won at Fort Bill finally in 05 it was amazing the best atmosphere at any sporting event I've ever been to, if he finally wins a world champs and it's at Fort Bill next year wooooooooooo come on Peaty it's your's for the taking!

Congrats Sam an Sabrina and way to go Todd killer team!!

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
wow, congrats to sam, sabrina and everyone at iron horse.

i really wanted peat to win, but sam winning is just as good!! flat pedals rock! :P i guess peat needs to be on a single pivot.:rofl: really hope he bags the world cup.

Akula_7

Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
narlus said:
anyone know why ben reid didn't race? akula, you still on line or in bed?

Sorry man I went straight to bed, work in the morning and it was 4am.

Ben didn't race because it was costing him to much to get out there. So he decided to stay home and do some more european stuff with the money he had left. Maxxis Cups, French Cups and the last world cup in Schladming.

No gold IH for him.