Quantcast

worst. movie. ever.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
smedford said:
nothing wrong with office space. You are probably angry because at some point someone took your stapler.
Impossible. I have never worked in a office.

Never will.

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
I love office space haha. Thats a classic movie. I like Trinity too. Watch it for what its worth, tonnes of action.

Lost in Translation and Dynamite (my ass) are up there with the worst ever for sure :)

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Face it, Napoleon Dynamite was a brilliant film, it just got too popular so now there is a massive anti-Napoleon counter movement. Don't flame something (music/ movies) just because it is so good that it gets annoyingly popular. If they're bad (Brittany Spears) then flame away.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
stevew said:
Impossible. I have never worked in a office.

Never will.
Then it's that you don't get it. If you have ever worked in a corporate office for the man you would love that movie.

Worst movie ever: Eyes Wide Shut. I made it through about 20 minutes, and had to go puke it was so bad.

Best bad movie ever: Straight To Hell. Joe Strummer The pogues, Dennis Hopper, Grace Jones, sex, guns, money , and coffee. How can you go wrong!?

vtrider

Monkey
Apr 11, 2005
vermont
i have a tie for best movie. Between Snatch, and Boondock saints. Both sick movies, and really, really funny. Has anyone seen either? Snatch is by Guy Richie, so if you like lock, stock, and two smoking barrels, rent snatch.
boondock saints is really good as well. Tie. :thumb:

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
kinghami3 said:
Face it, Napoleon Dynamite was a brilliant film, it just got too popular so now there is a massive anti-Napoleon counter movement. Don't flame something (music/ movies) just because it is so good that it gets annoyingly popular. If they're bad (Brittany Spears) then flame away.
You are making assumtions there. I hated it when I first saw it. I don't care nor even know how popular it is.

Army of Darkness is a weird one...it was meant to be bad. Its an amazing flick, just happens it sucks, which it wanted :)

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Roasted said:
You are making assumtions there. I hated it when I first saw it. I don't care nor even know how popular it is.

Army of Darkness is a weird one...it was meant to be bad. Its an amazing flick, just happens it sucks, which it wanted :)
I said just because it's too popular. If you hated it in the first place then hate away. As for Army of Darkness, I'm a fan.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
vtrider said:
i have a tie for best movie. Between Snatch, and Boondock saints. Both sick movies, and really, really funny. Has anyone seen either? Snatch is by Guy Richie, so if you like lock, stock, and two smoking barrels, rent snatch.
boondock saints is really good as well. Tie. :thumb:

Snatch is just trying to be Pulp Fiction... all those pulp fiction immitation plots are getting really old. :nopity:

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
i just laugh at the fact that im a film student and people are baggin on good stuff. but i laugh at one independent of the other.

people are knockin on movies that may be flawed but at least have some stuff going for them. someone brought up hatin on britney spears... go torture yourself through 'crossroads.'

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
spice world wasn't too good. and neither was punch drunk love...

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Ciaran said:
Then it's that you don't get it. If you have ever worked in a corporate office for the man you would love that movie.

Worst movie ever: Eyes Wide Shut. I made it through about 20 minutes, and had to go puke it was so bad.

Best bad movie ever: Straight To Hell. Joe Strummer The pogues, Dennis Hopper, Grace Jones, sex, guns, money , and coffee. How can you go wrong!?
The worst thing about "Eyes Wide Shut" were the expectations. Kubrick's last film, what would Cruise and Kidman bring to the picture: answer, a couple of pretty faces in a controversial movie, if was released in 1960.

And there were alot of Kubrick fans that thought this movie was awesome. I love Kubrick but it was a piece of turd. If anyone thinks this movie was even good, his last two movies were "Full Metal Jacket" and "The Shining". 'Nuff Said.

D

d-sop

i got whipped into seeing "cat in the hat". seroiusly, worst. they literally spell out sh*t in front of these little kids. the director's a pervert. baddddd movie. dont EVER see it.

best movie ever is either garden state, fast and furious, italian job, eurotrip, etc.

Tully

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
Seattle, WA
I watched National Treasure last night, and I have to say, that movie was dissapointing. Decent storyline, but I thought the acting was rather poor, plus there were some serious logical flaws (and I'm not the type of person who usually cares).

scottishmark

Turbo Monkey
May 20, 2002
Somewhere dark, cold & wet....
just realised that in my haste to say how bad Lost in Translation was that i'd completely forgot (mostly due to strong medication) about Leonardo DiCaprio's classic "The Man in the Iron Mask".........nice french accents lads :thumb:

vtrider

Monkey
Apr 11, 2005
vermont
Big_Papa1080 said:
"ya like dags?"
Ill see you that, and raise you:
"IT was at a funny angle."
A funny angle?Tyrone, when you reverse things come from behind"

"Too tight? Tyrone, You could park a jumbofvcking jet in there"