Quantcast

Would any of y'all hitchhike....

J

JRB

rideit said:
I think you missed a critical point: I would only have been looking for rides from Mt. Bikers in the trailhead parking lot. Critical difference. Point is moot, though, looks like snow/rain for Gooseberry this weekend. I'm driving down in a few weeks anyway....
So you're willing to chance life with strangers, but some weather is scaring you off??? Pvssy. :D

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
SoCal Supermarket Shelves
rideit said:
I think you missed a critical point: I would only have been looking for rides from Mt. Bikers in the trailhead parking lot. Critical difference. Point is moot, though, looks like snow/rain for Gooseberry this weekend. I'm driving down in a few weeks anyway....
No, I did not miss a critical point and it could be literally critical. Maybe reading up on predators could enlighten you further before you decide to throw your thumb out. Posting that you need a ride on a public internet forum from a certain place, date and time could be construed as unwise. Think of the guy who puts a big "ALPINE" sticker on his car in a bad neighborhood after putting a $2000 stereo in it.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
MisterClean said:
No, I did not miss a critical point and it could be literally critical. Maybe reading up on predators could enlighten you further before you decide to throw your thumb out. Posting that you need a ride on a public internet forum from a certain place, date and time could be construed as unwise. Think of the guy who puts a big "ALPINE" sticker on his car in a bad neighborhood after putting a $2000 stereo in it.
Good god, you are shrill. The meds these days are much more effective, allowing civility without too many side effects. I grew up a mile from the Bronx. I can smell trouble.