Quantcast

Would it be a bad move?

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
My roomate has had a woman over for a week. She is his "fag hag". They have been best friends since childhood.

WE had an agreement that guest could only stay over for 3 days at ta time on only twice a month.

with at least 14 days in between those periods.

She smokes weed from sun up to sun down. I hav asked her to stop smoking in the living room.

"Anton is ok with it"

She is from humbolt, she has well over 3 ounces with her ( i know this because she told me". She sells during the day. Once from my apt.

Should I call the cops?

I don't want her "buyers" coming into my apt.
I don't want my apt to always smell like wed when I walk in.

I have told my roomate such, he tells me to "stop being a dick"

I am thinking about calling the cops.

I am tired of this.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
You spineless pu$$y.
Kick his ass out, kick her out too and grow a pair.
send the weed to me

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Extort you fvcking idiot.

If they are selling weed out of that apartment then you AND your parents are fvcked if the place gets busted and your name and their name is on the lease.

You get busted and their credit get smeared.

Tell him you want a cut or you go to the cops. If he complains then break his fvcking bitch nose and get a new roommate. You're sharing the risk. Get paid.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
(please note the above post is for entertainment purposes only)

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
(please note the above post is for entertainment purposes only)

Just like pinching some of his girls weed would be "for entertainment purposes only". Thats what I'd do.... What would they do? Call the cops? Wait... I've actually seen that on cops where someone called because their drugs were stolen... Nevermind......

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
What should I do then?

I mean, I do not want to be arrested . I do not want druggies in my apt.

The guys a dousche. I don't know what else to do. I can't beat his ass, he is a lot bigger than me.
Kick them out, it's your a** on the line if there is a bust. Surely you can find another roommate... right?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
If you only had some pcp, then you could really have some fun with her and her weed.

"I CAN FLY AND KILL!!!!"....as she leaps out a three story window to her death.

And if you get arrested and can't post, bonus.

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
I've never seen a fat gay dude kick anyone's ass...unless the dude that owned Danzig was gay.

You could always butter floors and video tape it...that seems to be a proven method.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Wait, aren't you a libertarian?

You're the worst libertarian in the world. You're as bad at being a libertarian as Ted Haggard is at keeping a dick out of his mouth.

That, or you're just retarded. Little from column A, a little from column B perhaps?

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007

+

=

(one dead hippy)

and you can send her

to sober monkeys in need.

You'll be a hero, and there'll be dead hippies. I can't see a downside.

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007

Wear this around the house

Or you could put on a bright pink man thong, walk up, crap in her bong, fart in her eyes (pink eye is rad) and then go masturbate in your roommates bed for six hours.

Then when they get offended its time for the retort of "well now who's being the dick, dick?"

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
What should I do then?

I mean, I do not want to be arrested . I do not want druggies in my apt.
Are you really this stupid? Seriously? Or is this situation not as bad as you are making it seem and you just need BS to post up here?

Kick his fat ass out or call the cops. Bigger than you doesn't mean sh1t. Just break his bitch nose with an upper palm strike and when he's down step on his neck.

or

Call your parents and have them come over and give you a bubble bath and some apple juice. Then ask mom to clean your vagina.