Quantcast

Would you hit it?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Heck yeah!

Thats a wierd site though. Im going to check into that more later. It should have a "What Im in for" box though.

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
BurlySurly said:
Heck yeah!

Thats a wierd site though. Im going to check into that more later. It should have a "What Im in for" box though.
my thoughts exactly

A hot bi chick in prison? "Need to be open minded about my sexually free spirit"?! I'll bet any correspondence with her would put Penthouse forum to shame... :thumb:

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
jacksonpt said:
Nope - Smoker. 23, has 2 kids, and is in prision (not exactly responsible).
The question was "would you hit it?" not "would you marry it?" :p

I'm with you on the smoking thing though. YUCK!

J

JRB

LordOpie said:
When you fantasize, I bet you imagine wearing a condom.

You are right. It couldn't have happened lately. You are one funny mutha phucker. :thumb:

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
BikeGeek said:
The question was "would you hit it?" not "would you marry it?" :p

I'm with you on the smoking thing though. YUCK!
I didn't mean responsible like hold a job and keep a balanced checkbook. I meant it like what kind of critters is she carrying around with her?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco-gringo said:
I'm pretty sure I got it, but thanks for doubting me. :nuts:
Pretty SURE you didnt as your response CLEARLY advertised. Hey...I just OWN3D!!111one111!!! you

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
BurlySurly said:
Pretty SURE you didnt as your response CLEARLY advertised. Hey...I just OWN3D!!111one111!!! you
Brint: "Earth to Micus, it was a joke"

Micus: "Uh, earth to Brint, DUH, I knew that, OKAY"

Brint: "Earth to Micus: I'm not sure you did because you were all, 'well, i'm sure they've heard of styling gel' like you DIDN'T know it was a joke!

Micus: "EARTH TO BRINT....."

;)

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
KleinMp99 said:
Hey i'm gunna have to hook up with that one! :heart:

Wtf is up with "adding to cart" and paying 5 bucks? hahah
And too bad it dosent say why they are behind bars??

What about this one :eek:
http://www.womenbehindbars.com/profiles/af8266.shtml

Hey this one is in Georgia. Sweet! Maybe I'll see if the biker guy that does shipping for my company wants to carpool when he goes to see his fiancee who's got 3 more years.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
laura said:
" if you wish to totally submit to me and become my human carpet, please respond." BWAHAHAhahahahahahahaha
damn hit me up with that addy!
not having balls I can lay real flat!!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Arghhhhhhhh - you can't make fun of me any more. She was scary.
his choice of women behind bars has nothing to do with his ability to make fun of you.

J

JRB

Uhm - are you having problems finding mr right since you are incarcerated maybe???

"I am a true Georgia peach, raised in a private, christian school. My parents are still married. I am blessed with two beautiful girls. I haven't found Mr. Right yet to settle down with so I am single and available. My interests are to find a faithful special companion, that would love to spoil me rotten. In return you will have a beautiful, faithful love that enjoys lots of spontaneous, romantic evenings alone-one on one, me-u-us :-)"

J

JRB

here you go biggins - she is almost rehabilitated and she has a curvy bottom. :rolleyes:

I am embarassed that I looked at the site that much.

YOUNG, VIBRANT AND ALMOST REHABILITATED!

I am a Scorpio with wild ideas and few inhibitions. I enjoy openminded men who are a little eccentric. I have two special little boys and love them very much. My future goals are that I learn patience, receive a college degree and be an intelligent, young mother and hopefully good wife to one lucky man. I enjoy sunshine and books. I also express myself in writing poems and listen to music when I can. My waist is small, my bottom is curvy and hopefully you enjoy laughing and talking with me.