Quantcast

Would you hit it?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Uhm - are you having problems finding mr right since you are incarcerated maybe???

"I am a true Georgia peach, raised in a private, christian school. My parents are still married. I am blessed with two beautiful girls. I haven't found Mr. Right yet to settle down with so I am single and available. My interests are to find a faithful special companion, that would love to spoil me rotten. In return you will have a beautiful, faithful love that enjoys lots of spontaneous, romantic evenings alone-one on one, me-u-us :-)"
Is that what you posted on there to meet men with?

Seems pretty good. Maybe you should add that you're a crossdresser who likes to take long bike rides with no seat.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
ok i;ve been trying to kill the last 15min at work and read the reviews on the site.

HOW DEPRESSING. :nopity:

Initially I wrote for and received the addresses of four ladies on the WBB site. I wrote letters to all four of them and received responses from all four. One in particular was, in my opinion, very nice looking and considerably younger, so I didn't really expect her to write back to me. I just felt I was out of her league. (Hello dumbass she's in jail...) However she did write back and said she was "very interested" in me and in communicating with me, said she wished she had my phone number so she could call me right away. She also enclosed a photograph of herself, a different one than the picture on her site. I couldn't believe it. (Whoa another shocker..)

I composed a letter immediately and enclosed my phone number, told her when to call me and then several days letter she called and was so excited and happy about my writing to her and meeting me. "You made my week!" She proclaimed enthusiastically. "I haven't been this happy since I've been here." It made me feel really good too, that such a beautiful young woman was taking such delight in just getting to know me, and that by reaching out the way I had that I was brightening the day of another human being whose life was mostly filled with boredom and lonliness.

I've continued to correspond with this woman, and to talk to her about once a week on the phone. She has put my on her visitor's list and I'll be visiting her in person this summer. (She lives about ten hours away, so unfortunately can't visit too often).

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
DVNT said:
ok i;ve been trying to kill the last 15min at work and read the reviews on the site.

Initially I wrote for and received the addresses of four ladies on the WBB site. I wrote letters to all four of them and received responses from all four. One in particular was, in my opinion, very nice looking and considerably younger, so I didn't really expect her to write back to me. I just felt I was out of her league. (Hello dumbass she's in jail...) However she did write back and said she was "very interested" in me and in communicating with me, said she wished she had my phone number so she could call me right away. She also enclosed a photograph of herself, a different one than the picture on her site. I couldn't believe it. (Whoa another shocker..)

I composed a letter immediately and enclosed my phone number, told her when to call me and then several days letter she called and was so excited and happy about my writing to her and meeting me. "You made my week!" She proclaimed enthusiastically. "I haven't been this happy since I've been here." It made me feel really good too, that such a beautiful young woman was taking such delight in just getting to know me, and that by reaching out the way I had that I was brightening the day of another human being whose life was mostly filled with boredom and lonliness.

I've continued to correspond with this woman, and to talk to her about once a week on the phone. She has put my on her visitor's list and I'll be visiting her in person this summer. (She lives about ten hours away, so unfortunately can't visit too often).
guess he'll be visiting her in the congical visit trailer.

J

JRB

DVNT said:

I didn't see all that - I can only say - inphuckingcredible.

KleinMp99

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
United States
DVNT said:
Hey this one is in Georgia. Sweet! Maybe I'll see if the biker guy that does shipping for my company wants to carpool when he goes to see his fiancee who's got 3 more years.

Yea dude that georgia chick is sooooo hot. I wonder what she did......relase april of 2007.....damn.