Quantcast

***WTFnesday GMT***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Something I ate last night did not agree with my stomach. I tossed and turned all night and have been spewing death ever since. Blech.

I'll head into the office for a 1/2 day today, show my face. Not that I want to of course.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
How wonderful to see you all!! :wub:

WFH today. Got up early for a swim and dragged the wife along. The place is usually pretty busy at 6:00 AM but this morning there was just one other swimmer there for whatever reason.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
got a council of turkey vultures chillin all over the back yard. must be something dead in the creek behind the house.
What's a group of turkey vultures called?
When you see a flock of vultures in flight, you're witnessing a kettle of vultures. When you see vultures at rest in a tree or on a fence post, that's a committee of vultures. And since vultures feed mainly on dead animals, when you see a group feeding, you're in the presence of a wake of vultures.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

Something I ate last night did not agree with my stomach. I tossed and turned all night and have been spewing death ever since. Blech.

I'll head into the office for a 1/2 day today, show my face. Not that I want to of course.
I ate some candy last night, which I don't do often, and now my stomach feels like its being squeezed into a prune. :dead:

Anyways....snow, you aren't melting very fast. Please up the pace.

Fat biking tonight, should be interesting. Hopefully no ice.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
What's a group of turkey vultures called?
When you see a flock of vultures in flight, you're witnessing a kettle of vultures. When you see vultures at rest in a tree or on a fence post, that's a committee of vultures. And since vultures feed mainly on dead animals, when you see a group feeding, you're in the presence of a wake of vultures.
What are a group of crows called, “band” ?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA

Id think twice about going in. I have been told there is some stomach bug going around, and after having been firing out both ends last week with immense stomach pains, I believe it.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
at the office today, but have to leave at 2 for an appointment with my boy. I drove in since I have to pick him up at school. opted not to pay for parking, so I will have to move the car 3x since it's only 1h and 2h parking around here...

had what may have been my best skate ski ever last night. the snow was fast (refrozen fresh snow, freshly groomed), I had new skis, and the shop put on some awesome wax. The trails at my kids club are really windy and up and down. when the snow is fast like that, it can be like riding a flow trail, at night, through the forest (minus the jumps I guess). it was awesome. however, I slept like crap afterwards, as I always do after particularly vigorous evening exercise...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Pleased this morning to see the local loop was getting repaved and then I read this:

"But it won’t address the real problem with the loop, which is obviously men in their 40s trying to ignore the disquieting passage of time and the body’s slow decay by biking at competitive speeds very close to where I am walking."

:rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
"But it won’t address the real problem with the loop, which is obviously men in their 40s trying to ignore the disquieting passage of time and the body’s slow decay by biking at competitive speeds very close to where I am walking."

:rofl:
like walking is gonna help you karen

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Going skiing with middle kid and wife. We pull each kid at least one midweek day to have a special ski day with just them and us. Snow won’t be anything special but should be pleasant temps and we can carve up some groomers.

said kid:

B6D065C6-1BF8-470C-87CA-CB3D58B831FB.jpeg

Last edited:

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Going skiing with middle kid and wife. We pull each kid at least one midweek day to have a special ski day with just them and us. Snow won’t be anything special but should be pleasant temps and we can carve up some groomers.
I should be doing this more.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I really do need to remember that if I have to wear sunglasses in the woods because the trees are still bare then I should slather my pasty self with sunscreen. Because now I have a sunburn. On half of my face. My nose and entire left side are currently impersonating a lobster. Yay