Quantcast

***WTFnesday GMT***

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
It's a lifestyle

@SkaredShtles : never completely trust the weather at 6-7k elevation in california. I've been in projected snow that rained and projected rain that snows. The worst is when it's both. The smallest flathead shovel you can buy is still too heavy to lift. That's when the honda god makes life worth living.
Not sure which town you're "in", what elevation are you actually at?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Not sure which town you're "in", what elevation are you actually at?
the lake is 6200, I'm at about 6800

the shit line as we like to call it on most winters that aren't this one. That zone usually cooks with sun and temps but it's been blower snow all the way down to 3k this winter. The lake is so big it also does its own kind of weird weather making via massive water insulator but this has been the coldest sustained winter with shit tons of snow since 2011 since I've been here.

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
the lake is 6200, I'm at about 6800

the shit line as we like to call it on most winters that aren't this one. That zone usually cooks with sun and temps but it's been blower snow all the way down to 3k this winter. The lake is so big it also does its own kind of weird weather making via massive water insulator but this has been the coldest sustained winter with shit tons of snow since 2011 since I've been here.
do you even "lake effect" bro?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
rarely

us califunyuns are too good for what the new yorkers and utah-ahns rely on.

Our lake effect looks like this:

lol
looks like the lower part of wilson creek may-july, although perhaps less trashed. people be settin up grills in the river and mobbin the main entrance to the better pisgah. they now have three giant dumpsters where the pavement ends. :rofl:

that's when you have to utilize the alternate entrances to the area because it takes 20 minutes to get 2 miles on the main road in...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
looks like the lower part of wilson creek may-july, although perhaps less trashed. people be settin up grills in the river and mobbin the main entrance to the better pisgah. they now have three giant dumpsters where the pavement ends. :rofl:

that's when you have to utilize the alternate entrances to the area because it takes 20 minutes to get 2 miles on the main road in...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado