Quantcast

xc ride...... dh style. (Saturday 1/13)

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
The truck may not have a hitch so we may need to look into other options as far as bike arrangements.

Oh and btw, Lakers fvcking disappoint once again and prove that they suck. Boston deserves it.

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
bullcrew - good news about that house.

Abstrakt - i gotta talk to the band this weekend about rehearsal for next weekend before i can be certain i can get out of town next weekend. work shouldn't be a problem. i'll know monday.

OTE - you lover her becuase she is a scale buster :)

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
The truck may not have a hitch so we may need to look into other options as far as bike arrangements.

Hey I got the pad from Mark and to boot he has a custom piece of foam that he puts between the tailgate and the pad...this protects the paint and hold the bikes better in position...so I think we're covered on this.

Nagaredama

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
Manhattan Beach, CA USA
I've got a two maybe three more to split the Condo with. My buddy's Jeff and Carlos will be staying with us. Jason has ridden with Jeff and Randy has ridden has ridden with Jeff and Carlos before. Figure the more in the condo the cheaper it gets.

Pavel and I will be rolling with them.

Mammoth roll call

Nagaredama
Blender
Abstrakt
Kazlx
Edgy
OTE
Jeff
Carlos
Mandown???

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I've got a two maybe three more to split the Condo with. My buddy's Jeff and Carlos will be staying with us. Jason has ridden with Jeff and Randy has ridden has ridden with Jeff and Carlos before. Figure the more in the condo the cheaper it gets.

Pavel and I will be rolling with them.

Mammoth roll call

Nagaredama
Blender
Abstrakt
Kazlx
Edgy
OTE
Jeff
Carlos
Mandown???
i'm almost in. work is cool with the time off, but i gotta talk to the band. we've been having problems with our rehearsal schedule and we have a show coming up. gotta get the greenlight from them. i'll know sunday.

Nagaredama

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
Manhattan Beach, CA USA
My friends are leaving at LA around 6pm and there will be 3 of them.

Blender and I will be leaving LA around Noon or so. If anyone wants to roll with us let me know so we can keep the gas cost to a minimum.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
SS was off the hook, dented the crud out of a rim (put a tube in and still rocked it) and did a gnarly log drop (prob only 6') to logs and huge rocks by accident! Still best trip there yet and we have a new trail hte Atomic trail (Thanks to Adam).

It was DHmike, overtheedge, myself, my son and Atomicadam that rode today, aside of dusty it rocked. Good times and pushed the limits a bit today!!! :D:D

Last edited:

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
Anyone interested in watching the World Champs on Freecaster early Sunday morning? Might bring my lap top and hook it up to the TV.
Yeah..I caught a bit of that on the last race ...good stuff...yeah bring it..just the kind a thing we need to go slay the kitty litter!