Quantcast

xc ride...... dh style. (Saturday 1/13)

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
who has accomodation info on n*? the lodge is gonna be expensive @ $165 per person.
http://reservations.northstarattahoe.com/2319_package-info_p2533.html
We'll be staying at a motel on the Reno side. Aris told me its at $50 bucks a night, isnt no 5 star but it has running water.

Here's the deal; we'll be leaving between 10pm tonight - 2am for N*. Ride when the lifts open, stay Friday night and ride Saturday and probably head home after that.

N*
Edge
Kazlx
Blender
Abstrakt

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
We'll be staying at a motel on the Reno side. Aris told me its at $50 bucks a night, isnt no 5 star but it has running water.

Here's the deal; we'll be leaving between 10pm tonight - 2am for N*. Ride when the lifts open, stay Friday night and ride Saturday and probably head home after that.

N*
Edge
Kazlx
Blender
Abstrakt
how many of y'all will it take to fill a vehicle? when do we need a 2nd car? i can only take one body other than me.

J$ is out :(

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
how many of y'all will it take to fill a vehicle? when do we need a 2nd car? i can only take one body other than me.

J$ is out :(
It all depends on if Scott and his crew are gonna come with us. If not and you guys dont mind being a bit cramped, we can slam everybody in the full sized Tundra.

overtheedge

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
burbank ca.
well this weekend just went to :panic:! wish i could head out but with just getting in, no way i could roll tonight........ have fun boys! btw. kaz, let us know how much needs to be comped for the mammoth pad and how we can get that to you. anybody else up for ss sat with nags, i think i can get the hardtail up and running in time

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
yea.. it's a little annoying that Mammoth wouldn't release this info more in advance, so people can plan and reschedule accordingly. Too bad the rest of the crew isn't coming along to N*, we'll miss you guys.

Randy, 10:30pm leave time puts us in Tahoe by about 7am or so.. sounds like we'll have enough time for some breakfast before the lifts open at 10am.

Nagaredama

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
Manhattan Beach, CA USA
well this weekend just went to :panic:! wish i could head out but with just getting in, no way i could roll tonight........ have fun boys! btw. kaz, let us know how much needs to be comped for the mammoth pad and how we can get that to you. anybody else up for ss sat with nags, i think i can get the hardtail up and running in time
Lets do it. My other friends that were going to come are interested in SS Saturday.

If you need any parts to get the 24 rolling let me know.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
I might be down for SS on sat.... Possibly, Im taking the wife to carlsbad and oceanside looking at houses tomorrow trying to get her to want to stay in So cal!! )fingers crossed) She got offered a Hell of a job at a Hospital in Boise so I have a HUGE uphill fight against me. Figure Ill let the ocean do my bidding for me with enticement for why we moved back here! :thumb:

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I might be down for SS on sat.... Possibly, Im taking the wife to carlsbad and oceanside looking at houses tomorrow trying to get her to want to stay in So cal!! )fingers crossed) She got offered a Hell of a job at a Hospital in Boise so I have a HUGE uphill fight against me. Figure Ill let the ocean do my bidding for me with enticement for why we moved back here! :thumb:
Idaho? how about idaNO! Make it happen Travis!

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
two potatoes layin on the side of the road...
how do you know which one is the prostitute?

.. the one that says Idaho on it

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Idaho? how about idaNO! Make it happen Travis!
Im working on it, I have the power of a few gallons of sea water and the mist keeping it at 74 degrees to help me! :D:D:D:D
She knows Im shifting gears from Idaho to So cal hard! We will see what transpires, I should know by this weekend. We just got her a newer passat 4motion GLX (thought it might help out in the struggle :biggrin:)

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
Nice...I guess N* was meant to be....cuz I 'm alive...Live wire.......
Randy. give me a ring later tonight, it's a bit cumbersome to find my place off that street.
I'll have to meet you on the street to make sure you don't miss the driveway.

edgy.. are you bringing the "safety" gear? i am

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
well, with all the idiots in N*, looks like i have the room to myself to do with as i please. i'm just gonna walk around it in my robe and slippers and read the paper :)

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
get it done and head up the hill! hey mike, we should be up a little earlier this time :D; i'll be looking for you
sounds good, i should be there @ 9:00. bullcrew i hope your house hunting went well and you convienced your wife to stay in so.cal. so we will see you @ ss tomorrow right ?