Quantcast

xc ride...... dh style. (Saturday 1/13)

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
I'm not doing anything exciting as MD but I can't go over the 4th. I'll be chilling with the family in Santa Barbara.

I am looking at hitting Mammoth in mid July.
cool deal.. let me know when you're planning on going, so I can take time off if necessary.

I will be back at North* for the weekend of August 10th. It's my wedding anniversary weekend, so I won't be doing non-stop riding, but will probably put in a coupla half-days.

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
BYE!
Figured the easiest way to spit it out there was that! Headed to Boise next week! :thumb:
Guess Ill rock Tamarack and Brundige a $hitload before the @$$ weather sets in.
BTW: Im not looking forward too it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude! what happened to San Diego county??? I guess the wife won out?

Keep us posted....

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
damn it!
you better have a place with enough room for me when i come to visit :)

don't forget to change your location under your avatar.

gonna miss ya.
Yeah I am just going to remove that part till I reside in a cool one again! :thumb:
We are looking for a place in the foorhills (artist district) where you see the entire city scape at night and its 500' or less to trails and Urban FR is right there handy!
Trust me the best group of guys ive hung out with and met is here in so cal!

She got the job (pay cut) and got her end of the bargain done. Figured Id set the bar pretty high, till i gave her a little nudge out of loyalty to her and that unfortunently was all it took!
So I screwed myself but made her happy!

BTW: I did keep a stipulation that;
1: she pays for me to open my sign shop and stays off my rear when I ride
2: I get 2 weeks at whistler and race the Utah/Idaho possibly Washington series
3: Im buying a front der capable FR bike

So its got some positives.

Last edited:

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
BYE!
Figured the easiest way to spit it out there was that! Headed to Boise next week! :thumb:
look on the bright side... you're gonna be a lot closer to Whistler than we are.

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
BYE!
I feel sorry for the people of Boise, they have no idea what hell is coming their way.

Have a safe journey Trav, don't be a stranger.

schwinnstr8

Monkey
Aug 21, 2002
East Los
BYE!
WHAT?!? I just talked to you on sunday about staying in SOCAL.

Anyways...have a safe trip and keep in touch:banana:
It was great, fun and entertaining (to say the least) riding with you!
You'll always be welcome in socal if you decided to visit!:thumb:

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
damn bro, It was great meeting and racing against you, take care and good luck....
Should open up the class for you a bit now! :D
It was great and im under 9hr drive to whistler and 1hr from Tamarack and 20 minutes from bogus basin (lift assisted as well). We will be residing 5 miles or less from this.
Apparently Eric Carter and buddy built the longest 4x park in the country and a pump track with a couple of 40' table tops and a jump park is under way right now. Theres a exeprt pro line thats pretty good for hips and air time so itll make for good evening fun and apparently can be ridden year round (ground will be stupid hard in winter :D)

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Damn Trav, make the best of it out there. You can always catch a a flight down south when winter sucks!

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
Yes! Ill get it done.
Final measurements and Ill trim and ship it.
Eddgy I need the size for black vinyl you needed and Ill dice it before I pack the shop up.
Tavisoid.... I would like 12feet, 4 1/2 inches wide..just black...for the car..
Let me know and I;ll get you my UPS # to ship.

Thanks

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
Nice. I keep thinking about trying that Demo...
The Tansitions is sweet! But yes for 1200 the demo is almost unbeatable. Its a small but felt more like a medium. Keep in mind its a downhill bike..you could add a longer stem(if the one on there is not adjustable). Id jump on it as you know some other mofo will and.... the next N* milf hunter, Livewire drug craze is just around the corner!!!!!

Aug 23, 2007
San Dimas
BYE!

Good luck up in Idaho Travis. btw, I saw you picked up Roger's Socom as a parting gift to yourself.