Quantcast

*** Yet another Friday ***

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
There are certain people at work who when they send you a meeting invitation, without even looking at it you know it's a meeting request for that day. This annoys the shit out of me.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Happy Veterans Day to my vet brothers and sisters and happy Friday to all you hippie love types.

Imma go golfing because vets get cheap golf today and it isn't currently raining. I do have an 11 meeting because people suck, but I can get the back 9 done before then, I hope.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Haley got her braces on yesterday and is getting used to them. She also had the chance to meet the Chief of Police for one of local cities that I work with. I've been working with him for almost 5 years now, so he's been tracking her racing, and she was a bit surprised when he asked about it.

Wifey's cousin comes in tomorrow. They are going to a wake for a friend that died unexpectedly from heart failure. so I have the girls most of the weekend. Maybe karting tomorrow. Maybe.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Here. Haley got her braces on yesterday and is getting used to them. She also had the chance to meet the Chief of Police for one of local cities that I work with. I've been working with him for almost 5 years now, so he's been tracking her racing, and she was a bit surprised when he asked about it.
file under haleys future speeding tickets and who to call in the department?

:D

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
file under haleys future speeding tickets and who to call in the department?

:D
We've joked around about the day that I get pulled over in the city. Because I will NEVER hear the end of it. It's a relatively small city and everyone on shift will hear it getting called in. I'm pretty sure I won't get a ticket, but I'll never hear the end of it.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Only for the teachers though. Not to build the three elementary schools that are needed or to maintain the existing schools... :disgust1:
Well, that costs money! Can't let that kind of shit be happening...

Meanwhile, JeffCo has closed a bunch of elementary schools and some middle schools due to declining enrollment. Perhaps you could bus your kids up to some of our closed campuses? :D

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Prelim report from the title co shows septic feasement, conditional use permit and survey has already been done back in 05.

in other news,

pretty sure I’ve found a floorplan
did i miss something? i thought you were done living in houses after you sold the last one? or was that just a temporary thing?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Was trying to buy an old fruit warehouse. Did all the background work. Concrete has no rebar. Much toxic dust coating everything. Not enough water available to run fire suppression system.

I told the owner his best bet is to tear it down and salvage the wood. Looks like he is doing that now. Theres over 600 2"x12"x18' joists and who knows how many 2.5'x2.5'x18' beams and posts.

I'm gonna try and get some joists for a house remodel.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Working this afternoon, from home. Karted my Baby Aya downtown for gifted testing via e-cargo bike—waiting for her testing to be complete now.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Day started out alright…

IMG_8122.jpeg

IMG_8123.jpeg

IMG_8124.jpeg

IMG_8125.jpeg

IMG_8127.jpeg

Gotta say, I’m impressed with the care and attention to detail Backcountry/Competitive Cyclist had when building, packing, and shipping this Bad Buddy.

Heading to Durango this afternoon, shakedown ride will be some high country goodness.

@Dirtrider what are you doing in ‘querque?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Visiting some friends that live just north of city and riding bikes
Dang, Teh Spousal Unit™ and I considered going to Santa Fe this weekend, but settled on visiting some friends in Durango instead. Santa Fe is close to 'querque, right? Have fun, enjoy!