Quantcast

#@#@#@ Yo sup Tuesday #%#%#%#%

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
You guys. :cupidarrow:

I signed up for another Ironman yesterday....Coeur d'Alene next June, which means I am currently registered for two of them (got Arizona this November). I've got a lot of work ahead of me the next year but I'm looking forward to the crazy good shape it's going to put me in.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

forgot my cell phone at home, dammit. and I needed to call a lawyer today, whos number is in a text message.

and we just switched to multi factor authentication at work, which makes it kind of difficult to access certain things, oh well. same with my google accounts.

coffee'ing it now.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

did a bit of my work from this morning last night during my 4-10 shift so am going riding. First some snuggles with the sweet middle child once the kids’ ok to wake clocks go off in 10 minutes.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I should ride bikes later, it seems like a sensible thing to do. Other than it will be a furnace out there this afternoon.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I watched the movie The Northman yesterday. Finished watching it and thought "What the fuck was that??"
Was it worth it or not at all? I've had it lined up to watch for a couple of weeks but just not clicked play.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Was it worth it or not at all? I've had it lined up to watch for a couple of weeks but just not clicked play.
It's kind of weird. I think it's worth it since you are paying for the streaming service so you might as well get your money's worth. I thought it was good but not great, and it's got a good supporting cast. I also recently watched the Vikings Valhalla series during my bike workouts and thought that was better.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
12 days until Round Denmark race. Yesterday had a shady side mountain at 90*F sunset ride 13 mi 2k ft, essentially a 4 mi fire road climb, down and flat land. Bike was loaded with bags and smashed my previous pr by a minute. Cup is out of coffee really don't want to add jitters to kicking muscles. Adding weight to a bike makes magic traction and thus helps going get faster. Will this training prepare me for flatland aerobar sessions for countless hours?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Thinking about plonking down for a smaller/shorter TT bike. Then I could sell my old one and transfer all the parts. The old is about where I like it, but it's so fucking tall...I have like 2" of seatpost showing and my stem is slammed. Would be nice to get some adjustability back.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I watched the movie The Northman yesterday. Finished watching it and thought "What the fuck was that??"
Watch The Lighthouse next. :D

I rode. Then Costco and errands. Should start my workday at some point.

F94677A3-9EDC-45D7-9758-3F6E816F5122.jpeg

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
surprised you don't lap WR, you could get two laps in with the extra drive time to GGSP saved.
I don't love Longhorn. Mountain Lion's just a more enjoyable trail. Plus it's an extra 15 minutes each way maybe?

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
The Costco gas station just opened right by my house. The calm before the storm when everyone figures out it's open and then it's a complete shit show on a normally low volume street. Been running cnc parts non stop. I should quit my normal job, but I also like cheap benefits and a guaranteed paycheck.

Sort of cheesy, but watched 'Jerry and Marge Go Large' on Paramount last night. Good flick with Bryan Cranston about the dude that figured out a mathematical advantage in a lottery game and made a shit ton.