Quantcast

You just don't F*** with XC..........baby.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
MUTOLI said:
do I know you? you ride Tiger alot?

I don't think we've met. I really don't ride too much. I seem to ride a few times a month for a month, then not ride for a few months, then ride a few times a month, then not ride for a few months.....

but I have ridden Tiger about four times in the last few weeks.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
bibs said:
yea the road bike is so fun!...it is a Specialized Epic with all 105 and it was 150 bucks!!....I cant belive how easy hills are....until I get back on the big 45 pounder...then I only like going down the hills :D
Yah alot of people like that bike because once you get em dialed in right they're just like riding a hardtail.

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Skookum said:
I think you met Pat... Tiger ride many months ago...... seatpost height issues?

seatpost height issues?

I'm confused.....

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Me You You and Snacks all went up i thought maybe it was more like a year ago.....
You didn't have a quick release seatpost deal to raise your seat. Pat was riding way out in front like he always does cuz he's got that don't wanna be left behind phobia. Hmm i been on too many Tiger rides maybe they're just all blending together.... :drool: :dancing:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Skookum said:
Me You You and Snacks all went up i thought maybe it was more like a year ago.....
You didn't have a quick release seatpost deal to raise your seat. Pat was riding way out in front like he always does cuz he's got that don't wanna be left behind phobia. Hmm i been on too many Tiger rides maybe they're just all blending together.... :drool: :dancing:
Oh Yeah....didn't he take some pictures too?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
cool you should do S.Seatac tomorrow too. i know how to make XC fun there... Take 509 Burien Freeway and you avoid alot of traffic....
Hey!?!?! Are you doing your loop? If so can I come?

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
ok, it sounds like I'm the only one left on this ride for today at tiger?

if so, I'll probably not drive out there to ride by myself. I do have stuff I can do around the house (like beer;))

if no one else is going and Skooks is really sick, I'll not be going. I will check back at the latest by 4:45ish when I get home.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
MUTOLI said:
Hey, I though I talked you in to riding with Carolyn and I??????? :rolleyes:

I have to take my bike in to the DHZ to have the oil changed in the fork before the weekend...I'm hoping they can do it while I wait or I'll have to pick it up tomorrow :mad:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Snacks said:
I have to take my bike in to the DHZ to have the oil changed in the fork before the weekend...I'm hoping they can do it while I wait or I'll have to pick it up tomorrow :mad:
You mean tomorrow after work, or tomorrow at lunch!!! ( :
I hope you can make it otherwise you won't get to see me huck myself to my death!!!!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
MUTOLI said:
You mean tomorrow after work, or tomorrow at lunch!!! ( :
I hope you can make it otherwise you won't get to see me huck myself to my death!!!!
I'm thinking if it's not done today Kevin can pick it up tomorrow after work and meet me at SST!!! You never crash!!!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
I can finally join on those up and down rides......

Well, only once my new riding outfit arrives........its on back order...thery are out of XXL with the double sized beer gut opening.....

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Skookum said:
You should videotape your diet regimen, call it DH'ers Diet Deluxe with extra cheese. You'd make a fortune. :cool:
You'd make a fortune as long as it had an Atkins Friendly™ logo next to it!