Quantcast

Your favorite really obscure metal band.

Hello Kitty

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Houston
stevew said:
I saw Bongzilla open for Monster Magnet on the last tour and the only thing they have going for them is a somewhat humorous name. Other than that they blow chunks.
i'll agree i've downloaded a few songs of theirs but i bought a CD and hated it and i'm a metal head you really gott suck if i think it's junk :p

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
stevew said:
Green Magnet School
Saint Vitus
Sheavy
old school. wow, st vitus. when i was in prague, i went into the st vitus cathedral. very impressive.

and i once caught a green magnet school show where they played after a screening of _Blood Simple_.

gotta include 6 Finger Satelllite too.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I have the Eternal Masters Black Sabbath Tribute. My favorite songs are War Pigs < Sacred Reich, Sweet Leaf < Cadaver, Snowblind < Cords, Hole in the Sky < Coffin Break, Into the Void < Exhorder, and Electric Funeral < Jesters of Destiny.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
I am too lazy to read all this....

But has anyone said A.C. yet? short, annoying/stupid/racist bordering lyrics and from MA? Song titles like "Living Color is my Favorite Black Metal Band", "You're in a Coma" and "Locking Dropdead in McDonalds"...The singer, Seth, once pissed on my van...He also took out a friend Terry's teeth with a mic stand at a show in NY (and Terry was traveling with them...)

Speakiong of Terry - check out GRIEF! Slow sludgy stuff from MA http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grief_(band) for info on them. They also made up the band DISRUPT from MA, more like Extreme Noise Terror

And on the other end of the spectrum - more "powerviolence" HC than metal - DROPDEAD http://www.dropdead.org - veggie crunching fast as hell Japanese influenced band from Providence RI - been around for 10 + years!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I am too lazy to read all this....

But has anyone said A.C. yet? short, annoying/stupid/racist bordering lyrics and from MA?
1. Anyone Who Likes The Dillinger Escape Plan Is A Faggot

harvey fierstein told me you guys ruled
john zorn called to tell me you're great
the caller i.d. was from a gay bar
you guys ****ing suck

any guy who likes you
likes neurosis and dicks up his ass
you think you're so ****ing original
gay bars used to be original too

you never get bad reviews
because all the writers shoot up cum
everyone who likes you
is a gay homosexual faggot

:clapping:

FriedRys

Monkey
May 21, 2007
On the losing end of a wishbone
But has anyone said A.C. yet? short, annoying/stupid/racist bordering lyrics and from MA?
HEHEH, A.C. is something else, http://www.sethputnam.com/ for all your A.C. needs. A.C. song titles and lyrics. http://www.darklyrics.com/a/analcunt.html

Also, ya can't leave out INSULT, sick/funny/hardcore mofo's that did a split disk with A.C. Same short and brutal style but with a little (and I mean VERY little) more focus on making actual music. Throw Yourself Down The Stairs is probably the best track for a crash montage ever.

I used to work for the singer, but he's in jail right now, got drunk, smashed into a car in the breakdown lane and killed a kid. Not cool, good thing his band never came up at trial, otherwise he woulda got life I suspect.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
3 bands I've been thinking about recently:

THE RODS (upstate NY band, somehow related to Ronnie James Dio)
RIOT ("Swords and Tequila, carry me through the fight!!!")
DIAMONDHEAD (who Metallica ripped off big time)

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Bile (someone gave me suckpump though I don't think I would actually purchase their CDs)

r464

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
Earth
Fat People Having Sex

Well, that was one of my college bands. The fliers could read "Live onstage: Fat People Having Sex"

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Here's one:

Brittany Fox

And the ONLY reason I know is Billy used to be a good friend of mine. Same thing with a group called Metal Wolf

Or, how's about Hearter Attack?

:rofl:

Getting old sucks!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Eisenvater

Middian

Jesu

Buzzov en

Hammers of Misfortune

Thrones