Quantcast

¿?¿?¿? Yawn ¿?¿?¿?

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Coffee is a brewing, gotta run down to the corner and pick up some creamer and a slug of powerball tickets.

in other news,

Butcher called and my grain fed cow is ready for pick up, hopefully I will have enough freezer space, it is already lodging an elk, deer, bear and a couple speed goats. seems all my packages for the last week or so are arriving at once today, Amazon driver is going to hate me

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
I have three slow leaks in automotive snow tires.
One goes flat after 2 days, the others drop about 10 psi in the same time.

I guess first job is check the valves for leaks.
Then pull them off and do a physical inspection for any imbedded pokies.
Followed up by the soapy water spray bottle routine depending upon what I find with eyeballin'.
Best part is it is 3 / 37 degrees out with a mix of rain and snow.

Yay.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
present. coffee. day 2 WFH for 2022. kids are having trouble getting back on schedule, they are usually up by 7. i guess their first 2 days of school wiped them out, both of them slept past 7:30 and I had to wake the boy up.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
If my dad had to wake me up after the alarm he would throw a pitcher of ice cold water on me. Good times.
he's 6, and I rarely have to wake him up. he generally wakes up at a very reasonable time for a kid his age and both he and my daughter (4) are typically well enough behaved that the wife and I don't need to wake up with them right away.

my neighbor's kids are about the same age. if they sleep past 6am its a miracle. they are apparently usually up around 5:30.

Followed up by the soapy water spray bottle routine depending upon what I find with eyeballin'.

Yay.
If aluminum rims, corrosion at beads could be an issue...

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
have been sick since NYE
either I have the rona, the flu, or *hopefully* most likely was I caught whatever my niece had when she was visting over Christmas.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I was up at 4:30 to drive the wife to the airport. She is spending five days in RonDesantisville. I told her to bring me back some omicrons. After I dropped her off, I swung by the high school and ran for an hour on the track (8.3 miles). I got it done before the freezing rain hit, which I am happy about, and now it's a mess outside.

I walked the asshole greyhound twice before I drove into work and she would not poop. I expect an indoor pile to be waiting for me when I get home from work. Fortunately she is pretty good about hitting the pads when we put them down.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

Yay.
3 of my 4 tires leak because of the corrosion on the beads from the cheap chrome flaking off. I need to have the tires pulled and clean them up since Les Schwab just goops it and it never holds.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Haley is testing my patience to throw her into a wall this am. Let alarm run super loud for almost 10min and still not get out of bed until Wifey got up to turn it off and make her get up. Then she didn't get up for 15min more until next alarm went off and I stood there until she crawled out. Proceeded to take 20min to make and eat half a bagel at that point we were already going to be late to drop her for orchestra. Then took 5min to walk upstairs and not do personal care. 1hr and we left with her having eaten half a bagel.

So... Karting is cancelled for a week. Crying. FTS. Have kids they said...

Not busy but have shit to do today. Really could use a lotto win at this point.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Walk through now followed by handing over a big fucking check in exchange for 30 years of indebtedness to the bank.

Holy shit its icy out. Drifted a corner on the way, but kept it together.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
What's the break even point on the pass?
If it's similar to other passes, about 5 days...
Anything after 5 days is basically free. This years been so fucking weird with the late snow, and then the days that have been powder days have either been holiday skiing or days I've been unable to go (Supposedly a good powder day coming tomorrow, and guess who has an oncologist appointment :rolleyes:) have just kind of sucked away my motivation/enthusiasm this year. Feels like I pissed away 500 bucks but I'm just not feeling it.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

My Ikon Pass is paid for already

I am working 7-4ish today, in the petri dish of the hospital itself for a change

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Coffee is a brewing, gotta run down to the corner and pick up some creamer and a slug of powerball tickets.

in other news,

Butcher called and my grain fed cow is ready for pick up, hopefully I will have enough freezer space, it is already lodging an elk, deer, bear and a couple speed goats. seems all my packages for the last week or so are arriving at once today, Amazon driver is going to hate me
Bear?! You eat bear? The one time I tasted it, it was gross...