Quantcast

‽‽‽ turdsday ‽‽‽

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
apple cider vinegar with some cranberry juice does the job for me, lots of water
They seem to be a side effect of the pills I'm taking to help assist in lower the pressure in my dome piece.

Coincidentally I have an appointment with the neuro guy on Wednesday and will be asking if there are alternatives, but this sucks.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Second time. And yeah brother, the pain for both of them was extremely intense. On a scale of 1-10, I'd rate it an 11.

Back at home now. What a cluster fuck at the hospital. Their computer system was down until like 8am, so they were doing everything on paper. Pretty sure my chart got forgotten about or some shit, with how long I waited.

How does a hospitals system go down? Seems crazy to me.... and from the banter going on its a frequent thing.

But the CT scan did reveal the stone this time. Now to see if I can collect it when I piss it out.
You Poor Little Sausage. My wife,Ashly Judd if the Monkeys remember,also plays a Dr. on TV is on lunch and I spoke of you. She said she had 4 before Avy,and put the Pain Level on Par with Birth. That is a Serious sentence! She is in the Medical Field and said this. Heat on the area’s of pain. Does you’re back area hurt?
She also said Raw Cranberry consentrate from the Health Store in which you dilute with water 3 times a day.
This came from her Father(may he rest in peace). She did not listen at first,then began to listen and did it for 6 mounths,finally they stopped. It cleans the kidney. Stay on the pills for now,playing catch-up is not good. Hope this helps? Forgot,tons of water but you knew that.

Avy

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Also... who here has been to / ridden in Chile? And isn't there someone on the forum that lives there? I'm nearly certain there is, just don't recall the username off the top of my tiny lil' noggin'.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Vet with the bigger dog, call with financial person, now work, I guess?

Financial person call ended up requiring a bank call to move money, godamnit, why are bank employees such twats until you mention transferring your balance out? I'mma buy some gold bullion and a sailboat, live like a pirate from now on.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Headhunter contacted me today about a job I'm not sure I'm 100% qualified for. This could be interesting.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Vet with the bigger dog, call with financial person, now work, I guess?

Financial person call ended up requiring a bank call to move money, godamnit, why are bank employees such twats until you mention transferring your balance out? I'mma buy some gold bullion and a sailboat, live like a pirate from now on.
I'm down.

e7a12139c00a9f926ded8335ad593eb6-2728498857.jpg

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Operation “Drop three pounds off of my wife’s bike for her birthday” proved successful. Built her a 1450 gram Wheelset, Ti pedals, Carbon bar. She should be happy. She is only 120# soaking wet, she can run racer-weenie stuff.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Last year my brother, who is adopted, found his birth mother. Met her today, within a 5 minute conversation she made multiple open racist comments about blacks and Asians. North Cackalacki represent.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
It wouldn't be so bad if half the traffic didn't slow to 35 to go around the bend at the bottom of the hill.

If I-70 is going to be a bigger shitshow for 5 years, lots of extra traffic will move to 285 instead...
Making the bottle part of the bottleneck bigger. That should help.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I spent 5 hours today looking at furniture. It was as awful as you can imagine. Tomorrow is paint colors to match the furniture. I am not sure what advantage a pedestal sink in the bathroom has over the current one installed in an oak vanity. Works just fine and has built in storage. You see when I am in a bathroom. I have never found it to be useful to take advantage the room the pedestal sink affords you. I am never going to crouch down between the toilet and sink as it is a shitty hiding spot by any measure.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
It wouldn't be so bad if half the traffic didn't slow to 35 to go around the bend at the bottom of the hill.

If I-70 is going to be a bigger shitshow for 5 years, lots of extra traffic will move to 285 instead...
Hopefully the Jeffco/DougCo Summit County traffic is smart enough to swing that way. I have low expectations though.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Saw @Full Trucker tonight. He's got a nice little town here. Had some incredible ice cream from a local little shop where they hand make it. Old guy is 80yrs old and makes it, clearly just to keep himself busy. Open the closed store when we came by and waved while he was shutting down.

Got to have a funny conversation with Wifey who didn't believe me that one of my closest friends is 48 and a Vietnam refugee. Had to get him to text her to prove that he indeed is, even sending a link to the wiki page with the ship he was rescued from.