Quantcast

€€€€ It's an even newer day GTM Thursday €€€€

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Ok, so the mullet Altitude FUCKING ROCKS. Easier to turn, easier to get the front wheel in the air, and absolutely zero ass-buzz. This was the third time I rode this DH, and it was just a little more 'fun'. Gonna buy a wheel at wholesale, bitches. :p
Welcome to the mullet club. Dual 29 was a mistake for non-fire road riders.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
@slyfink I think you mentioned hesitation about bringing your kids to the local pump track during the lock down....

I just drove by a skate park, which also has basketball and volleyball courts. That place was PACKED. Probably a hundred or more people crammed in the little sports area.

Not saying I'm a party pooper or anything, but great start to this lock down haha. :D

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
@slyfink I think you mentioned hesitation about bringing your kids to the local pump track during the lock down....

I just drove by a skate park, which also has basketball and volleyball courts. That place was PACKED. Probably a hundred or more people crammed in the little sports area.

Not saying I'm a party pooper or anything, but great start to this lock down haha. :D
yeah, that's the other part of the equation... even though it appears we could go (as long as we keep 2m apart), I'm not sure it's the best idea given how crowded it gets out there... it being the one and only pump track for a city of 1 million people...

1617978035049.png

source

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Found the delicate flower, that was quick.

This laptop has died; won't turn on, no power led lit when plugged in, no fan spin...nothing.

I'm no electronics engineer, but this spot looks suspicious, where something got hot enough to melt the protective tape stuff. Hmmm.
LOL Dell just quoted me $856 to replace this motherboard, as its out of warranty.

A brand new equivalent laptop with 3 year warranty is only $20 more.

Thanks, but no thanks. :rofl: